Windows 10: "service started after a system crash" - There was no crash, all I did is hit restart....

Discus and support "service started after a system crash" - There was no crash, all I did is hit restart.... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Anybody had this before? As far as I'm aware, I'm up to date with all my drivers, updates etc. etc. but whenever I restart my PC for whatever reason,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CliveStone2, Apr 13, 2021.

1. "service started after a system crash" - There was no crash, all I did is hit restart....

Anybody had this before?

As far as I'm aware, I'm up to date with all my drivers, updates etc. etc. but whenever I restart my PC for whatever reason, I'm told there was a crash. Everything works fine.

I'm slightly confused.

Can anyone shed some light on this please?

:)

CliveStone2, Apr 13, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 13, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Save BIOS crash.

Not a known issue. The crash suggests that the AMD driver crashed the system.

Does this happen every time?

W1zzard, Apr 13, 2021
  4. "service started after a system crash" - There was no crash, all I did is hit restart....

Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

Ben Clarke, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

"service started after a system crash" - There was no crash, all I did is hit restart....

1. "service started after a system crash" - There was no crash, all I did is hit restart.... - Similar Threads - service started system

2. games crashing and system restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games crashing and system restarting: Hi, I have recently built my own pc and at first everything ran smoothly for around 3 months.Then recently games have been consistently crashing after around 10 minutes of playing. I'm currently using an i7 processor and a 16 GB ddr5 ram.I have tried reinstalling windows and...
  3. games crashing and system restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    games crashing and system restarting: Hi, I have recently built my own pc and at first everything ran smoothly for around 3 months.Then recently games have been consistently crashing after around 10 minutes of playing. I'm currently using an i7 processor and a 16 GB ddr5 ram.I have tried reinstalling windows and...
  4. System crashes soon after starts a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes soon after starts a game.: Hello,I just build a gaming PC last week. This week I started playing Valorant suddenly after a few minutes system crashed and I force restarted. Then it boots up to BIOS and I found that there is no bootable device available. I turned off off the system and booted once...
  5. System crashes soon after starts a game.

System crashes soon after starts a game.: Hello,I just build a gaming PC last week. This week I started playing Valorant suddenly after a few minutes system crashed and I force restarted. Then it boots up to BIOS and I found that there is no bootable device available. I turned off off the system and booted once...
  6. System Randomly Restarts/Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Randomly Restarts/Crashes: Been having this problem for a bit here and there. Happens once Every few days. This is a new System Only 1 Month Old and it seems to be having what I would call I suppose a soft Crash.Here is the DMP that was put in the LiveKernalReports folder under WheaA few things I have...
  7. System Randomly Restarts/Crashes

System Randomly Restarts/Crashes: Been having this problem for a bit here and there. Happens once Every few days. This is a new System Only 1 Month Old and it seems to be having what I would call I suppose a soft Crash.Here is the DMP that was put in the LiveKernalReports folder under WheaA few things I have...
  8. System Randomly Restarts/Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. after a crash startup apps will not start at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after a crash startup apps will not start at all: After i was attempting to select multiple images in a folder with ctrl+click my computer crashed and now the apps that are listed as startup apps will absolutely not start at all. These include steam and icue which i have tried downloading the installers and reinstalling but...
  10. All programms crash after starting them.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All programms crash after starting them.: Hello there. I got a "little" problem today. I m working on windows 10 with the latest update (it was around a week since the last update). All programms I try to start manualy (not autostart programms) are crashing right after the start and a can send a crash report. It...