Windows 10: Service tab is gone on my blue tooth headphones on windows 11

Discus and support Service tab is gone on my blue tooth headphones on windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i cant actually add images for some odd reason but once you go to control panel > hardware and sound > sound > the properties, my services tab is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Edwardishererightnow, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Service tab is gone on my blue tooth headphones on windows 11

i cant actually add images for some odd reason but once you go to control panel > hardware and sound > sound > the properties, my services tab is missing. This has been bothering me. Not only this but my headphones have poor muffled-ish audio. I'm not an expert at tech and do need assistance, every thing I've watched it had talked about like something to do with the services tab and to toggle this thing off which is supposed to make calls easier but results in poor audio. I need assistance, Thanks.

:)

Edwardishererightnow, Jun 2, 2023
  2. anthonerw Win User

WINDOWS 11 BLUE TOOTH SUPPORT

Since installing Windows 11, I've been having issues connecting Blue Tooth devices to my computer. When I scan and connect different devices, the system tells me that the device is connected, however, it is not working. I don't get sound from my speakers, and the computer sounds do not come through my connected Blue Tooth headphones. Has anyone experienced this and if so, how did you fix it?

anthonerw, Jun 2, 2023
  3. BLUE TOOTH

JUST BOUGHT NEW BLUE TOOTH HEAD PHONES AND THEY WONT LINK WITH MY LAPTOP MODEL# 15-bs020wm I OPENED THE DEVICE WINDOW AND THEIR IS NO BLUE TOOTH LISTED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

RICKYFRANK1, Jun 2, 2023
  4. claytyson Win User

Service tab is gone on my blue tooth headphones on windows 11

blue tooth driver vanished

seems my blue tooth driver vanished. in settings, when blue tooth is selected, there is no toggle to turn it on. No buttons present that do anything.

In Control panel , under devices, where you are seeing a list of all the drivers, there is no Blue Tooth listed. Reading the list from the top: Audio; batteries; computer. No blue tooth.

claytyson, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Service tab is gone on my blue tooth headphones on windows 11

1. Service tab is gone on my blue tooth headphones on windows 11 - Similar Threads - Service tab gone

2. Service tab is gone on my blue tooth headphones on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service tab is gone on my blue tooth headphones on windows 11: i cant actually add images for some odd reason but once you go to control panel > hardware and sound > sound > the properties, my services tab is missing. This has been bothering me. Not only this but my headphones have poor muffled-ish audio. I'm not an expert at tech and do...
  3. WINDOWS 11 BLUE TOOTH SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 BLUE TOOTH SUPPORT: Since installing Windows 11, I've been having issues connecting Blue Tooth devices to my computer. When I scan and connect different devices, the system tells me that the device is connected, however, it is not working. I don't get sound from my speakers, and the computer...
  4. WINDOWS 11 BLUE TOOTH SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11 BLUE TOOTH SUPPORT: Since installing Windows 11, I've been having issues connecting Blue Tooth devices to my computer. When I scan and connect different devices, the system tells me that the device is connected, however, it is not working. I don't get sound from my speakers, and the computer...
  5. Blue Tooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Tooth: I can Bluetooth Music Files from my Samsung Tablet, but the PC refuses to accept Documents Like Word, PDF etc .Is this normal. I have more use for transferring this type of file than Media or Photos....
  6. headphone blue tooth connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headphone blue tooth connection: my computer is no long my computer is no longer finding my blue tooth headphones, I have followed the instructions to no avail. It had found it once but would no longer connect so i removed device. Now it will not finding my blue tooth headphones, I have followed the...
  7. blue tooth headphones not discovering

blue tooth headphones not discovering: My WH-1000xm3 bluetooth headphones were working but now they aren't. When I go to add them on my blue tooth devices they only show up as LE_WH-1000xm3 which isn't an audio pairing so when I connect that way it doesn't recognise it as a headset. I looked online and it says to...
  8. blue tooth headphones just stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue tooth headphones just stopped working: So the other day i was browsing discord and my headphones just stopped working from nowhere. I tried paring them with my phone and they worked perfectly. Then i tried paring them with my pc again (I had paring mode on) and it was just stuck on connecting. I then click the...
  9. BLUE TOOTH HEADPHONES

BLUE TOOTH HEADPHONES: How can I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-headphones/acb45a7f-c04d-40cb-9a46-292aaa8e13da
  10. Problems in blue-tooth headphones and windows connection

Problems in blue-tooth headphones and windows connection: My blue-tooth headset was working fine but a few days ago while i was using the mic for recording audio my laptop crashed.Everything else worked fine after i restarted but when i connect my headset it displays its connected as voice in the blue-tooth setting while earlier it...