Windows 10: Service with mode mode Automatic not starting after Windows update KB4566785

Discus and support Service with mode mode Automatic not starting after Windows update KB4566785 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a service with startup type as "Automatic". When the KB4566785 was applied, many users of my application mentioned issue that service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chhabra Pankaj, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Service with mode mode Automatic not starting after Windows update KB4566785

Hello,

I have a service with startup type as "Automatic". When the KB4566785 was applied, many users of my application mentioned issue that service does not start. I could debug and check that service had not started. I could manually start the service from admin prompt using "sc start" command.

Please let me know if you know if anyone has run into this issue.

Thanks,

Pankaj

:)

Chhabra Pankaj, Jul 28, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 28, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Service with mode mode Automatic not starting after Windows update KB4566785 :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Service with mode mode Automatic not starting after Windows update KB4566785

KB4566785 Servicing Stack Update for Windows 10 v2004 - July 14

Source:

Direct download links for KB4566785 MSU file from Microsoft:

Download KB4566785 MSU for Windows 10 v2004 32-bit (x86) - 6.6 MB

Download KB4566785 MSU for Windows 10 v2004 64-bit (x64) - 14.5 MB

Download KB4566785 MSU for Windows 10 v2004 ARM64 - 13.4 MB

Brink, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Service with mode mode Automatic not starting after Windows update KB4566785

1. Service with mode mode Automatic not starting after Windows update KB4566785 - Similar Threads - Service mode mode

2. Automatic repair mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair mode: Hi Laptop went into automatic repair mode, blue screen came up with A list of options tried a few without luck, then tried to reset laptop & save files & laptop has been stuck on repairing disk errors for 2 days....
  3. KB4566785 Servicing Stack Update for Windows 10 v2004 - July 14

in Windows 10 News
    KB4566785 Servicing Stack Update for Windows 10 v2004 - July 14: Servicing stack update for Windows 10, version 2004: July 14, 2004 Applies to Windows 10 Version 2004 for 32-bit Systems Windows 10 Version 2004 for ARM64-based Systems Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems Windows Server, version 2004 (Server Core installation)...
  4. Windows Backup says "This service cannot be started in safe mode"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Backup says "This service cannot be started in safe mode": Windows Backup says "This service cannot be started in safe mode" but I'm not in safe mode I want to keep a back up of my files but windows won't let me and I'm not in safe mode. [ATTACH]...
  5. Get Help automatically start in safe mode with networking?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Get Help automatically start in safe mode with networking?: Is this something new? It's the first time Get Help automatically launch in safe mode for me, it never did this before. submitted by /u/Morfologus2222 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gk77ic/get_help_automatically_start_in_safe_mode_with/
  6. Kernel Mode Heap Corruption after automatic Update

Kernel Mode Heap Corruption after automatic Update: Hi, I have started getting Kernel Mode Heap Corruption error since the last two days, after windows update. The system reboots every few minutes. The dump and system information file are at the following link:...
  7. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION after hibernation mode

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION after hibernation mode: I have experienced so many many issues after I installed windows 10 on my PC. Here is the current one that I don't have any clue to resolve it. Appearance: Always, when my PC goes to hibernation, it immediately gets revoked without any manual involvement and restarts(even...
  8. Windows doesnt start after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows doesnt start after sleep mode: Hello, I recently had an update from windows that took some time to install on windows 10. Once the update finished, it seemed to have trouble starting up from the begining as well as from sleep mode. the computer turns on but the display doesn't come up. I have to hard...
  9. Cannot start Steam Client Service in Regular Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot start Steam Client Service in Regular Mode: I cannot start Steam Client Service in regular mode. I can start Steam Client service in Safe Mode + with Networking, but then all the other services (graphics card driver etc.) are not started which means I cannot really play any games. Here's the DMP of the crash:...
  10. Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode: Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/windows-10-automatically-starts-in-recovery-mode/b0d84ef4-f6c4-4421-947f-658ae0d0eb08
Tags: