Windows 10: Servicehost: Sysmain

Discus and support Servicehost: Sysmain in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I just wanna make sure if this is okay or something weird. I was doing a checkup on my task manager to see if there was something new or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FinalDebt92, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Servicehost: Sysmain

Hello,

I just wanna make sure if this is okay or something weird.

I was doing a checkup on my task manager to see if there was something new or weird.

Just an usual checkup i do.

But then i saw that my Servicehost: Sysmain, only uses 24-25MB RAM.

Which i found pretty weird, because i am used to see it using up to 80+MB..

I also wanna ask about the "GPU 0 - Copy"

Is this a normal thing? Because it's the first time i really noticed it.

:)

FinalDebt92, Oct 25, 2020
  2. steve108 Win User

SysMain no activity without internet connection?

Hello @RoasterMen *Smile
    I have not understood SysMain to be an internet specific related task, so what you observe is interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not suggesting you delete it : Enable or Disable SuperFetch in Windows

- - - Updated - - -

What are you using to determine that SysMain is active or not? Are you saying SysMain service does not start until you connect to the internet?

steve108, Oct 25, 2020
  3. JWZ_88 Win User
    Problem with servicehost: unistack servicegroup

Hi all,

My surface pro 3 has windows 10 installed. The fan is constantly on and the CPU is above 40% when idle.

The 'servicehost: unistack servicegroup' is always running according to the task manager.

I have reinstalled windows 10, didn't work. Performed an firmware update, didn't work.

Do you have any suggestion.

Thanks in advance

JWZ_88, Oct 25, 2020
  4. SagarA V Win User

Servicehost: Sysmain

ServiceHost consuminf lot of network resource

ServiceHost is constantly consuming lot of network resource

SagarA V, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Servicehost: Sysmain

1. Servicehost: Sysmain - Similar Threads - Servicehost Sysmain

2. Service Host SysMain causing High CPU and Memory usage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Service Host SysMain causing High CPU and Memory usage in Windows 10: [ATTACH]A lot of users have reported that the SysMain process (earlier known as Superfetch) […] This article Service Host SysMain causing High CPU and Memory usage in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. SysMain no activity without internet connection?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SysMain no activity without internet connection?: Hi I would like to start my question with first saying that my computer doesn't have any issues on my everyday usage. I just noticed that SysMain (previously known as SuperFetch) only starts doing it's task when my computer is connected to an in ternet connection (with or...
  4. Sysmain Disable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sysmain Disable?: Hello I'd looking for some advice, i'm running on win10 and have a HDD (cant afford a SSD atm) today i came on my pc to find that Sysmain(Superfetch) was running at 100%disk. I was googling a solution to it, and people say to disable it if its causing a hit to performance....
  5. Service Host: SysMain using high memory.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host: SysMain using high memory.: So Service Host: SysMain is using high ram for some reason 96%. Not only that but other Applications are using higher ram than usual, im not sure what this means. All of this happened out of no where, if you know what this means please let me know. Thank you....
  6. High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMain and Disk Defragmenter.

High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMain and Disk Defragmenter.: apparently the service host: disk defragmenter, runtime broker and service host: SysMain are using a lot of cpu on my laptop. i also have 6 runtime brokers. what do i do?...
  7. Service Host: SysMain freezing up my computer.

Service Host: SysMain freezing up my computer.: I have had Service Host:SysMain freezing up my computer. I can't even get the task manager to open up. One thing I think Microsoft should do besides fix this problem, is when I want to to open up the Task Manager it had better open up really quick. Anyways this Service...
  8. Disk usage is often at 100% because of the processes System and SysMain

Disk usage is often at 100% because of the processes System and SysMain: Title says it. Is there anything I can do about it? I'm on an HDD so these processes are often taking up a ton of disk usage and basically freezing the system. It has been happening for a while now, I thought it was a glitch and reinstalled windows but the problem persists....
  9. Sysmain / superfetch disabled not working ?

Sysmain / superfetch disabled not working ?: I have 8 GB Ram and windows 10 pro 64 bit , i have disabled ram cache by disabled sysmain service and set starup to disabled , also disable it in registery files - memory managment - superfetch = 0. even after disabling it when i run windows in beginning ram usage is always...
  10. Is it better to dedicate to readyboost a 32gb sandisk or disable sysmain(superfetch) ?

Is it better to dedicate to readyboost a 32gb sandisk or disable sysmain(superfetch) ?: Your posts must contain a body so here you go. submitted by /u/ACTIONIFY [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtugx8/is_it_better_to_dedicate_to_readyboost_a_32gb/