Windows 10: Services Activity with handle _77dc3

Discus and support Services Activity with handle _77dc3 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There are a number of services that have been running in my services with the *_77dc3 in my PC? Are they normal or could they be malware? For one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AtomLaw, Jul 10, 2020.

1. AtomLaw Win User

Services Activity with handle _77dc3

There are a number of services that have been running in my services with the *_77dc3 in my PC?

Are they normal or could they be malware?

For one they won't allow for me to disable them by default and I wonder if there is no other reason for their existence?

:)

AtomLaw, Jul 10, 2020

2. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Jul 10, 2020
  3. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Services Activity with handle _77dc3

System Thread Exception Not Handled?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

The System Thread Exception Not Handled error in Windows mostly occur due to incompatible or old graphics card drivers. System Thread Exception Not Handled error is often displayed along with the Blue Screen of Death

I suggest you to boot into Safe Mode environment and update your graphic drivers.

Method 1: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the latest graphic drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them on your computer.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Method 2:

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Services Activity with handle _77dc3

1. Services Activity with handle _77dc3 - Similar Threads - Services Activity handle

2. Can Worker service as windows service handle multiple requests from multiple clients in...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can Worker service as windows service handle multiple requests from multiple clients in...: HI We have a windows service with TCP listener from .net 2 version. But according to the requirement I have rewritten it like a background service with Worker service template in .net Core. The TCP client can send multiple requests from various clients. But our new service in...
  3. Can Worker service as windows service handle multiple requests from multiple clients in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Worker service as windows service handle multiple requests from multiple clients in...: HI We have a windows service with TCP listener from .net 2 version. But according to the requirement I have rewritten it like a background service with Worker service template in .net Core. The TCP client can send multiple requests from various clients. But our new service in...
  4. Can Worker service as windows service handle multiple requests from multiple clients in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System service exception and system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System service exception and system thread exception not handled: Dear,i keep on having BSOD's for the above mentioned reason. I received this PC upon starting my new job so i really don't know what the history of the device is and nobody can really tell. I have these BSOD's at least 3 times a day at very random moments.PC details:processor...
  6. System service exception and system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System service exception and system thread exception not handled: Dear,i keep on having BSOD's for the above mentioned reason. I received this PC upon starting my new job so i really don't know what the history of the device is and nobody can really tell. I have these BSOD's at least 3 times a day at very random moments.PC details:processor...
  7. System service exception and system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD. System Service Exception. Kmode Exception Not Handled...

BSOD. System Service Exception. Kmode Exception Not Handled...: Hi Any help is much appreciated I'm having issues with a variety of BSOD's. My system crashes at random times, sometimes during gaming and other times when it's just idling. I'm suspecting some kind of driver error, but I can't seems to locate it. I'm running Windows...
  9. Service Exception/KMODE Exception Not Handled Constant BSOD.

Service Exception/KMODE Exception Not Handled Constant BSOD.: Hey guys, I have been dealing with this issue for some time now. I have browsed forums looking for solutions after running my own tests on my system. I seem to get a BSOD daily, usually when I return home from work my Desktop has crashed with one of the errors above, and...
  10. Removing organization's activation service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Removing organization's activation service: I have surface go that I installed Windows 10 enterprise version from my university. I activated Windows 10 using the KMS file that the university provided so now the windows activation says "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service." I'll be...