Windows 10: services and controler app using 30-70% of CPU

Discus and support services and controler app using 30-70% of CPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i open the task manager the services and controler app is commonly using most of my CPU.im on a acer nitro 5 p.s i don't want to reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joelmon61, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Joelmon61 Win User

services and controler app using 30-70% of CPU

when i open the task manager the services and controler app is commonly using most of my CPU.im on a acer nitro 5

p.s i don't want to reset my Laptopmabey make an update to fix the problem,

i read other posts on this website and reseting the computer makes the problem come back eventualyi think

:)

Joelmon61, Nov 26, 2020

2. services.exe Services and Controller app random high CPU

When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens and total cpu usage goes to 100%, and it seems to make my voice call sound weird.

Is there anyway to fix this? and if not fixable what is the Services and Controller app process doing?

Firecatmon, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Services and Controller app causing 100% CPU Usage

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Services and Control app is causing 100% CPU Usage. I’ll help you with this issue.

Upon researching, I found that few of our customers were also facing High CPU usage with Services and Controller app and this was caused by an application named “Segurazo”, which turns out to be a third party anti-virus software.

They were able to resolve the issue by uninstalling the application. I would suggest you to refer the suggestions by
    K0MB Replied on December 4, 2019 from the thread
    Services and controller app

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 26, 2020
  4. PJD_292 Win User

Service Host: Network List Service hogging CPU

I have a Surface Go running Windows 10 (not 10S), and recently (last few weeks) whenever it wakes from Sleep "Network List Service" starts using at least 30% of my CPU. Often my combined CPU use is 100%. This goes on for a minute or more. None of my
    other computers have this problem. Suggestions?

PJD_292, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

1. services and controler app using 30-70% of CPU - Similar Threads - services controler app

2. Antimalware Service Executable using 10% CPU and 30% RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware Service Executable using 10% CPU and 30% RAM: Windows Defender or Antimalware Service executable is using +10% CPU and Almost 30% RAM...I am Using a ASUS TUF GAMING F15 2021 and cannot turn of Antimalware Service Executable.. I tried by using cmd and deleting the folder in regeistry editor but cmd says it cannot find..I...
  3. Roblox using 70% cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox using 70% cpu: idk why roblox uses that much cpu when it should be using my gpu, how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-using-70-cpu/c94bdb9d-4bae-48b0-b1d6-6adecc97cad9
  4. Roblox using 70% cpu

Roblox using 70% cpu: idk why roblox uses that much cpu when it should be using my gpu, how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-using-70-cpu/c94bdb9d-4bae-48b0-b1d6-6adecc97cad9
  5. Antimalware Service executable using up to 70% of my cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service executable using up to 70% of my cpu: Hey, so I was playing a game geometry dash yesturday and the game started to randomly stutter and get really laggy even though I was apparently still running at a really high fps. I open my task manager and see the the "Antimalware Service executable" is using 70% of my cpu....
  6. Antimalware Service executable using up to 70% of my cpu

Antimalware Service executable using up to 70% of my cpu: Hey, so I was playing a game geometry dash yesturday and the game started to randomly stutter and get really laggy even though I was apparently still running at a really high fps. I open my task manager and see the the "Antimalware Service executable" is using 70% of my cpu....
  7. Antimalware Service executable using up to 70% of my cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Services and Controller app high CPU usage

Services and Controller app high CPU usage: After a bit of time after boot, the services and controller app uses up 30% of the CPU and won't go down. I've tried many things that I found on the internet but doesn't seem to work out. Help is appreciated, thanks....
  9. Services and Controller app CPU usage

Services and Controller app CPU usage: The Services and Controller app randomly spike at around 40% of my CPU, I have checked for Seguarzo and "LenovoVantageService" but niether are there, have also searched in the registry for it. Is there anyway to find out what exactly is causing these spikes?...
  10. services.exe Services and Controller app randomly uses 40% CPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    services.exe Services and Controller app randomly uses 40% CPU: When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens and total cpu usage goes to 100%, and it seems to make my voice call sound weird. Is there anyway to fix this? and if not...