Windows 10: Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.

Discus and support Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bosco chau, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.

When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens and total cpu usage goes to 100%, and it seems to make my voice call sound weird.

For some context, this happens at random times and i use a laptop.

Is there anyway to fix this? and if not fixable what is the Services and Controller app process doing?

:)

bosco chau, Jul 7, 2019

2. Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    service host high cpu usage

Hi Natalie,

Conflicts with the Firewall & Network protection settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having a high cpu usage on your computer. We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that was provided by Jean-Baptiste Dumuids to resolve the issue. Many community members find his post helpful.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.

Service Host: Windows Biometric Service and Service Host: Local System (2) high cpu usage

Service Host: Windows Biometric Service and Service Host: Local System (2) high CPU usage. I don't open many apps but this two service occupy most of my CPU availability. The CPU usage is very high and my computer always hot because of this, even after
    sleep.

Please help me to solve this!

YoungYoung29, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.

1. Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage. - Similar Threads - Services Controller app

2. High CPU usage.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage.: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.239) How to fix high CPU usage. When I run any program the CPU usage will be above 80%. When I checked it I found some processes which are using high CPU usage. Desktop Windows Manager -> 10.8% Windows Audio Device...
  3. Service state repository high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Service state repository high cpu usage: Heya, so i installed the latest feature update for 1809 yesterday and today i noticed that when i right click desktop for example and go to "New" everything hangs for a while and the fans start spinning. I decided to open task manager and i i see that Windows explorer and...
  4. State Repository Service high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    State Repository Service high CPU usage: Hello, I'm on a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and I'm having a major issue with State Repository Service. Whenever I click on a link, whether it be on Edge or Discord, or something else, my PC becomes basically unusable. I've found that it's due to State...
  5. High CPU usage in state repository service

High CPU usage in state repository service: Windows 10 Pro, Build 1803 Ryzen 1600, 16gb RAM Since a few days ago every 5 - 10 minutes the CPU usage will spike at roughly 80% on all 12 threads. Causing games and other media to stutter. The task manager states that an process called "state repository service" is the...
  6. High cpu usage because of "Audiosrv" service

High cpu usage because of "Audiosrv" service: Hi. I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64. There is a service named "Windows Audio" using my cpu too much. I right-clicked on it and clicked "Details" and saw that it's because of a service named "Audiosrv. There is a picture below. I tried to format my SSD and re-install Windows 10,...
  7. How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services

in Windows 10 Support
    How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services: Hello, . I have a little netbook/tablet with 2G of RAM. I found these services taking up a total of 40% to over 50% of my CPU's resources They are neccessary for things like sensing rotation (using as a tablet) and other things. They are: Sensor Service Sensor Data Service...
  8. CPU Usage HIGH

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Usage HIGH: Hello guys good day, any idea about my problem with windows 10 pro 64bit. i notice this high cpu usage after changing my usb keyboard to ps2. . when i was using usb keyboard , i never encounter this problem but my keyboard wont funtion anymore. so i change it to a PS2...
  9. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: Hi All, Running Windows 10 Pro x64 Just noticed a lot of lag on my online game when I was logging into it. I closed it and noticed my computer was slow responding. I opened Task Manager to see CPU was 90% I looked to see what was causing this and did notice the Service...
  10. High CPU Usage

High CPU Usage: Hi. I have a problem with my laptop since yesterday. Something invisible is using very high cpu usage. I said invisible because it didn't show in task manager and process explorer. It all comes when I was browsing some pictures in Google and downloading YouTube videos...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 services and controller app cpu