Windows 10: Services and Controller app uses 40-50% of the total RAM

Discus and support Services and Controller app uses 40-50% of the total RAM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, as I said, Services and Controller app occupies 40-50% of the RAM, I've a Lenovo IdeaPad S145, this computer is brand new and I've only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JuanOsorioEC, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Services and Controller app uses 40-50% of the total RAM

Hello, as I said, Services and Controller app occupies 40-50% of the RAM, I've a Lenovo IdeaPad S145, this computer is brand new and I've only installed a few programs, I was playing a game and my laptop was overheating and it was because of this, is there something I can do?

:)

JuanOsorioEC, Oct 19, 2020
  2. TeresaSch Win User

How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services

Hello,
    I have a little netbook/tablet with 2G of RAM. I found these services taking up a total of 40% to over 50% of my CPU's resources They are neccessary for things like sensing rotation (using as a tablet) and other things. They are:
    • Sensor Service
    • Sensor Data Service
    • Sensor Monitoring Service

Can I configure the CPU usage or sensor frequency without disabling the service?

TeresaSch, Oct 19, 2020
  3. services.exe Services and Controller app random high CPU

When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens and total cpu usage goes to 100%, and it seems to make my voice call sound weird.

Is there anyway to fix this? and if not fixable what is the Services and Controller app process doing?

Firecatmon, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Services and Controller app uses 40-50% of the total RAM

wsappx is using 50% of the CPU

Hi,

Wsappx is a Windows Store program that is trawling your computer for all installed apps and telling Microsoft what programs you have, what versions etc. If it’s using more than 50% of your CPU and causes trouble on your
    device, we would recommend that you disable it. You may follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Look for Administrative Tools.
    • Select Computer Management then Services, you will see this entry:

Windows Store Service (WSService) "Provides infrastructure..." [Status is blank] "Manual (Trigger Start)" "Local System"
    • Now you may disable it.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Services and Controller app uses 40-50% of the total RAM

1. Services and Controller app uses 40-50% of the total RAM - Similar Threads - Services Controller app

2. High RAM Usage %40-50 without any program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High RAM Usage %40-50 without any program: My laptop has been using too much RAM for 2 weeks for a reason I don't know. I have 8 GB of RAM and I have never encountered this much RAM usage before. Because of this RAM usage, the applications I use crash. I think there is no virus on my computer because I did not...
  3. High RAM Usage %40-50 without any program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High RAM Usage %40-50 without any program: My laptop has been using too much RAM for 2 weeks for a reason I don't know. I have 8 GB of RAM and I have never encountered this much RAM usage before. Because of this RAM usage, the applications I use crash. I think there is no virus on my computer because I did not...
  4. RAM=16GB,USED RAM=2GB,RAM USAGE 50%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM=16GB,USED RAM=2GB,RAM USAGE 50%?: I hope you can understand my problem from the title, but let me explain a bit further.I'm no genius when it comes to computers, but this feels weird.Yes, i've tried to search a solution, but what seems most reasonable is a hardware problem so before i take it to an expert i'd...
  5. RAM=16GB,USED RAM=2GB,RAM USAGE 50%?

RAM=16GB,USED RAM=2GB,RAM USAGE 50%?: I hope you can understand my problem from the title, but let me explain a bit further.I'm no genius when it comes to computers, but this feels weird.Yes, i've tried to search a solution, but what seems most reasonable is a hardware problem so before i take it to an expert i'd...
  6. RAM used up to 50% when no apps are running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM used up to 50% when no apps are running: Hi,I am just wondering how can I fix this problem where my RAM can be used from 50%-70% without using any apps. I'm not sure why is this or how to fix this, please find a solution for me.RAM: 8GBanti-virus: avast premium...
  7. RAM used up to 50% when no apps are running

RAM used up to 50% when no apps are running: Hi,I am just wondering how can I fix this problem where my RAM can be used from 50%-70% without using any apps. I'm not sure why is this or how to fix this, please find a solution for me.RAM: 8GBanti-virus: avast premium...
  8. Ram at 50%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ram at 50%: Hello everyone i have this problem where my ram is always at 50% above and i jist reformatted my laptop a while ago i have no apps or games but the ram is already at 50% above what should i do? My specs are ryzen 3 3200U 4gb ram...
  9. services.exe Services and Controller app randomly uses 40% CPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    services.exe Services and Controller app randomly uses 40% CPU: When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens and total cpu usage goes to 100%, and it seems to make my voice call sound weird. Is there anyway to fix this? and if not...
  10. disk keeps going to 100% nothing in use and 40 to 50% of my ram is being used on nothing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    disk keeps going to 100% nothing in use and 40 to 50% of my ram is being used on nothing: the other day i tried playing some games but i couldn't so i checked my task manager and my disk was sitting at 100% with nothing open and my 50 % of my ram was in use iv tried fixing this and nothing online has helped so this is why posting here [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...