Windows 10: Services Application

Discus and support Services Application in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello all , My services application is not working, when I tried to open it, it says the services can't be started either because it is disabled or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DeepakRai_222, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Services Application

Hello all , My services application is not working, when I tried to open it, it says the services can't be started either because it is disabled or because it has no enable access associated with it.. Same problem with access control editor.Please help.

:)

DeepakRai_222, Sep 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 Applications Do Not Sync & Applications Can't Be Downloaded

Hi Zack,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1: Let's follow the below steps to fix Windows update issue.

Step 1: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.

Method 2: Let's follow the below steps to fix Windows store issue.

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.
    Step 2: if the issue persists, I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Let us know if the above methods helps to fix the issue. If the issue persists or you have any other issues with Windows, please do post it in Microsoft Community. We would be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 5, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Services Application

Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Services Application

1. Services Application - Similar Threads - Services Application

2. error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".: I get an error message. desktopextension.exe. The application is exiting and cannot service this request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-the-application-is-exiting-and/e0687fbd-6828-495e-8b7f-c5dd0b53397b
  3. error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".: I get an error message. desktopextension.exe. The application is exiting and cannot service this request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-the-application-is-exiting-and/e0687fbd-6828-495e-8b7f-c5dd0b53397b
  4. The created file failed to upload by application service, also cannot modified or deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The created file failed to upload by application service, also cannot modified or deleted: On C:/program filesx86/Application_name folder, Application does not having full access to the created files.Application service can be able to create a file in the app's folder. The file created could not be modify/delete by the service. When the service tries to upload the...
  5. The created file failed to upload by application service, also cannot modified or deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The created file failed to upload by application service, also cannot modified or deleted: On C:/program filesx86/Application_name folder, Application does not having full access to the created files.Application service can be able to create a file in the app's folder. The file created could not be modify/delete by the service. When the service tries to upload the...
  6. The created file failed to upload by application service, also cannot modified or deleted

7. Windows not installing Windows Security application/service updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not installing Windows Security application/service updates: Hi there,I recently reinstalled Windows 11 onto my Surface Pro 7+. All is well apart from the fact that, for whatever reason, Windows Update no longer comes up with the updated version of the Windows Security app slightly refreshed design, follows accent colour. Instead it is...
  8. Windows not installing Windows Security application/service updates

Windows not installing Windows Security application/service updates: Hi there,I recently reinstalled Windows 11 onto my Surface Pro 7+. All is well apart from the fact that, for whatever reason, Windows Update no longer comes up with the updated version of the Windows Security app slightly refreshed design, follows accent colour. Instead it is...
  9. Microsoft Photos App keeps crashing with "Application Service Disconnected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos App keeps crashing with "Application Service Disconnected": I am currently running Windows 10 and recently started having issues with the Microsoft Photo Application. I can open it, but it immediately restarts displaying the following error. This continues until I shut down the application. So basically the application is unusable.I...
  10. Microsoft Photos App keeps crashing with "Application Service Disconnected"

Microsoft Photos App keeps crashing with "Application Service Disconnected": I am currently running Windows 10 and recently started having issues with the Microsoft Photo Application. I can open it, but it immediately restarts displaying the following error. This continues until I shut down the application. So basically the application is unusable.I...