Windows 10: Services Error

Discus and support Services Error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello My friend has error code 0x80070424 and we went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CrazedBoltz, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Services Error

Hello

My friend has error code 0x80070424 and we went to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_other-update/windows-update-error-0x80070424/6511a332-7de3-4f10-b823-49b6dae86b9c and he followed the instructions but when he was supposed to go to "windows updates" in Services he could not find it.

If you know how to fix it please let me know.

Thank in advance

:)

CrazedBoltz, Mar 21, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 21, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Services Error :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Services Error

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Services Error

1. Services Error - Similar Threads - Services Error

2. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded" I created an additional account for my son on Windows, but when I log in, I get the above error. My computer should have had 2 accounts to log in to, but it only had 1 my son's...
  3. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded" I created an additional account for my son on Windows, but when I log in, I get the above error. My computer should have had 2 accounts to log in to, but it only had 1 my son's...
  4. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...: Whenever I try to start the Windows 10 update service, it fails with error 1053: "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." The service cannot start at all. I also cannot view the update history, although I was able to install updates....
  6. Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...: Whenever I try to start the Windows 10 update service, it fails with error 1053: "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." The service cannot start at all. I also cannot view the update history, although I was able to install updates....
  7. Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...

8. Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...: Hello I have spent the last 30 days trying every solution I could find on google and on this MS answers form and I am still unable to access my game pass on the Xbox app. I am giving up at this point but trying to see if anyone has anything else I can try before I completely...
  9. Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...

Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...: Hello I have spent the last 30 days trying every solution I could find on google and on this MS answers form and I am still unable to access my game pass on the Xbox app. I am giving up at this point but trying to see if anyone has anything else I can try before I completely...
  10. Windows could not start the windows search service on Local Computer Error 21: The device...

Windows could not start the windows search service on Local Computer Error 21: The device...: Windows could not start the windows search service on Local ComputerError 21: The device is not ready.I will add pictures, i can't directly upload here it gives me some error, sorry for that , i uploaded to prnt.scPhotoWhen i go to the event viewer i see the error i get...