Windows 10: services error

Discus and support services error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; telnet cleint says the port 23 error doesn't connect to the server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by krish0072, Jul 28, 2019.

1. krish0072 Win User

services error

telnet cleint says the port 23 error doesn't connect to the server

:)

krish0072, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 28, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

services error

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile services error :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

services error

1. services error - Similar Threads - services error

2. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  3. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  4. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded" I created an additional account for my son on Windows, but when I log in, I get the above error. My computer should have had 2 accounts to log in to, but it only had 1 my son's...
  6. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded" I created an additional account for my son on Windows, but when I log in, I get the above error. My computer should have had 2 accounts to log in to, but it only had 1 my son's...
  7. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

8. Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...: Whenever I try to start the Windows 10 update service, it fails with error 1053: "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." The service cannot start at all. I also cannot view the update history, although I was able to install updates....
  9. Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...: Whenever I try to start the Windows 10 update service, it fails with error 1053: "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." The service cannot start at all. I also cannot view the update history, although I was able to install updates....
  10. Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...