Windows 10: services.exe Error keeps poping up in windows start up

Discus and support services.exe Error keeps poping up in windows start up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I didn't install or uninstall anything on my computer in last 2-3 months. Suddently i got this, i made the last windows updates but this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Panagiotis Koundis, Feb 1, 2019.

1. services.exe Error keeps poping up in windows start up

services.exe Error keeps poping up in windows start up 273f3c7a-3d3c-4592-96e3-e000a91a505e?upload=true.jpg

I didn't install or uninstall anything on my computer in last 2-3 months. Suddently i got this, i made the last windows updates but this thing keeps poping up in windows start up! I need to click "x" 3 times to go off!

:)

Panagiotis Koundis, Feb 1, 2019

2. [SOLVED] Error 193: 0xc1 .NET Windows Service

Symptom:
    When you install a .NET Windows Service, it says there was no error. Yet, when you go to start the service, you get an "Error 193: 0xc1" message and subsequently, the process refuses to start.

Cause:
    The binary you installed as a service is not a "Windows Application."

Solution:
    Uninstall the old service, change the project output type to "Windows Application" and build it, install the new binary (should be *.exe), and start the service again.

This is just one example of what can cause the error message.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 10, 2019
  3. windows defender services coul'd not be started , shows error 577.

some kind of malware has crept into my pc.

keeps on poping something in chinese.

uc browser in chinese appears.

due to this windows defender is unable to start.

wnen i tried to start the windows defender services it shows error 577.

WHAT TO DO..???

SACHINKUMAR_236, Oct 10, 2019
  4. services.exe Error keeps poping up in windows start up

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

services.exe Error keeps poping up in windows start up

1. services.exe Error keeps poping up in windows start up - Similar Threads - services exe Error

2. Start up errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start up errors: My windows10 pc shows this startup error [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-errors/b6bef003-3295-4061-b86f-2f72ba76fca9"
  3. How do i delete windows installer keepe poping up on my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i delete windows installer keepe poping up on my pc: cannot delete windows installer on my pc keeps poping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-windows-installer-keepe-poping-up/8dd17991-45eb-4856-9fe9-488e1e35553f
  4. shutdown dialog keep poping up window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shutdown dialog keep poping up window 10: idk what wrong with it i ran malware byte and avg and window defender still dont fix i have window 10 btw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutdown-dialog-keep-poping-up-window-10/339e5637-10ee-4cc2-93fe-a822b7378c34
  5. Error on start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error on start up: I have two month old hp laptop. I have been getting the following message - When I log onto my laptop, I see a RunDLL dialog box that says, There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found....
  6. This keeps poping up in my face every now and then

This keeps poping up in my face every now and then: Hello, I use Windows 10 this is a picture of what happens and keeps interrupting my work : [ATTACH] The start menu, little dictation bar on the top and the "Connect" panel on the right I was just using my browser and all of that opens up out of nowhere!...
  7. MsiInstaller poping up window (SDXHelper.exe)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MsiInstaller poping up window (SDXHelper.exe): I'm trying to figure it out but no help, 3-4 a day I see very short popping up window once I got this at event viewer: and this: That for event 4689: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider...
  8. start up error

start up error: Store Exception Error on Start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/start-up-error/6259ec9f-c312-4ba9-b3b9-cab5a7cf0c6b
  9. Why does Cortana keep poping up randomly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Cortana keep poping up randomly?: I don't know what triggers it and have yet to zero in on some gesture or part of the screen that calls up the black box. But sometimes it just seems like it randomly pops up when I'm doing something and I have to X it. 35368
  10. Folder poping up and then dissapearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder poping up and then dissapearing: Hello Guys and Gals. i have this weird thing happening on my PC, i keep seeing this folder " removable storage " appear and then disappear from my desktop, does anyone have any idea as to what is happening ? when i open the folder i see all my drives, but then the Folder...