Windows 10: services.exe Services and Controller app randomly uses 40% CPU

Discus and support services.exe Services and Controller app randomly uses 40% CPU in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Firecatmon, Jul 6, 2019.

1. services.exe Services and Controller app randomly uses 40% CPU

When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens and total cpu usage goes to 100%, and it seems to make my voice call sound weird.

Is there anyway to fix this? and if not fixable what is the Services and Controller app process doing?

:)

Firecatmon, Jul 6, 2019
  2. TeresaSch Win User

How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services

Hello,
    I have a little netbook/tablet with 2G of RAM. I found these services taking up a total of 40% to over 50% of my CPU's resources They are neccessary for things like sensing rotation (using as a tablet) and other things. They are:
    • Sensor Service
    • Sensor Data Service
    • Sensor Monitoring Service

Can I configure the CPU usage or sensor frequency without disabling the service?

TeresaSch, Jul 6, 2019
  3. ceduriki Win User
    Bluetooth Services

I've been using the audio gateway on my phone for a while, but when I actually looked through the list of services it does provide, I found it to be quite large. For some reason, my computer doesn't support many of these, such as remote control etc.

I'm pretty sure it has more or less to do with my bluetooth adapter, because it gives me only a small list of the total services it can accept. Anybody have any idea how I can add more?

ceduriki, Jul 6, 2019
  4. pm89 Win User

services.exe Services and Controller app randomly uses 40% CPU

Windows 10 "Service Host: Local Service (No Network)" drains CPU constantly

I've had this problem for at least several months.
    I noticed a lot of threads without a happy ending:

1. High CPU Usage from "Service Host: Local Service [...]
    2. Service Host: Local Service (No Network) (3) and Service Host: Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) causing High CPU
    3. svchost.exe Service Host: Local Service (No Network) - Permanent CPU usage
    4. service host: Local Service (No Network) (5) taking up all my CPU resources (i5-4690k)

And I did try all the suggestions made in these threads including:

1. Updating the windows to the latest version
    2. Troubleshoot network, update, etc
    3. killing all other software, changing MSISUPPORTED of my SSD disk in regedit etc.

One thing I noticed is that the problem disappears in safemode.

pm89, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

services.exe Services and Controller app randomly uses 40% CPU

1. services.exe Services and Controller app randomly uses 40% CPU - Similar Threads - services exe Services

2. Services and controller app cpu utilization goes high on running a specific exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Services and controller app cpu utilization goes high on running a specific exe: Hello,When we run our application\exe Services and controller app cpu utilization increases. What are all the application types Services and controller app sensitive to ? Is there any way we can stop this from happening ?...
  3. Services and controller app cpu utilization goes high on running a specific exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Services and controller app cpu utilization goes high on running a specific exe: Hello,When we run our application\exe Services and controller app cpu utilization increases. What are all the application types Services and controller app sensitive to ? Is there any way we can stop this from happening ?...
  4. Services and controller app cpu utilization goes high on running a specific exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. services and controler app using 30-70% of CPU

services and controler app using 30-70% of CPU: when i open the task manager the services and controler app is commonly using most of my CPU.im on a acer nitro 5 p.s i don't want to reset my Laptopmabey make an update to fix the problem, i read other posts on this website and reseting the computer makes the problem...
  6. Services and Controller app uses 40-50% of the total RAM

Services and Controller app uses 40-50% of the total RAM: Hello, as I said, Services and Controller app occupies 40-50% of the RAM, I've a Lenovo IdeaPad S145, this computer is brand new and I've only installed a few programs, I was playing a game and my laptop was overheating and it was because of this, is there something I can do?...
  7. Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage

Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage: [IMG]My services and controller app is using up a lot of my CPU usage, anywhere between 88-94%. Any idea on how i can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/services-and-controller-app-random-high-cpu-usage/88f7829a-e94a-465b-aada-c720ab05233b
  8. Services and Controller app CPU usage

Services and Controller app CPU usage: The Services and Controller app randomly spike at around 40% of my CPU, I have checked for Seguarzo and "LenovoVantageService" but niether are there, have also searched in the registry for it. Is there anyway to find out what exactly is causing these spikes?...
  9. Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.

Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.: [ATTACH] When I look at the task manager, I sometimes see the Services and Controller application sometimes using 100% CPU. I can not do anything. I already did the clean boot and continued the same way. i'm starting to think it's a glitch in windows 10...
  10. Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.

Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.: When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens and total cpu usage goes to 100%, and it seems to make my voice call sound weird. For some context, this happens at random...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. services and controller app using 75% cpu

2. services.exe Services and Controller app windows 10

3. services.exe Services and Controller app win10

4. services.exe Services and Controller app 100%,
  5. services.exe using 48% cpu,
  6. services.exe Services and Controller app windows 10 high cpu,
  7. win 10 services and controller app cpu,
  8. after upgrade services.exe services and controller app consuming ram