Windows 10: Services has has number in the end of the name

Discus and support Services has has number in the end of the name in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As attached screenshot, some service names have numbers in the end of the name. Can anyone explain why is that? Is it a issue? I'm running Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vishwaje, Dec 20, 2018.

1. vishwaje Win User

Services has has number in the end of the name

As attached screenshot, some service names have numbers in the end of the name. Can anyone explain why is that? Is it a issue? I'm running Windows 10 1809.

Services has has number in the end of the name [​IMG]

:)

vishwaje, Dec 20, 2018

2. Display Name and Number In Contacts E51

I Can not get my E51 to display Name and number in my contacts list any suggestions

gregjr---01, Dec 20, 2018
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Services has has number in the end of the name

Nokia N73 Names And Numbers Displays

Hello members,

i've bought N73 .. in my contact list i have users with multiple numbers .. as an example :- my brother has 3 SIMs with 3 Different Numbers .. when he call me only his name appears and his number don't .. i want to know if there is a way that i can see his
    name and his number when he calls me .. any suggestions?

N73 only displays the name without number .. can any one help me and show away to make the Mobile shows name and number when i recieve a call ?

thanks guys.

dreamer1982, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Services has has number in the end of the name

1. Services has has number in the end of the name - Similar Threads - Services has has

2. Error: Your remote desktop services session has ended.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Your remote desktop services session has ended.: Error: Your remote desktop services session has ended. You were logged off the remote computer. your network administrator or other user might have ended your session. Try connecting again, or contact technical support for assistance....
  3. Error: Your remote desktop services session has ended.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: Your remote desktop services session has ended.: Error: Your remote desktop services session has ended. You were logged off the remote computer. your network administrator or other user might have ended your session. Try connecting again, or contact technical support for assistance....
  4. If an app or site has exe at the end of its name, is it unsafe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If an app or site has exe at the end of its name, is it unsafe?: I have an app named KeyTweak, and it has exe at the end of its name. I don't know if it's a virus or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/if-an-app-or-site-has-exe-at-the-end-of-its-name/e0064992-7ae1-4e96-b6e9-55b3759bc7e4
  5. Service Host: Network Service has been downloading for days on end and won't stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Network Service has been downloading for days on end and won't stop: It's been the better part of a week and I can't for the life of me understand what windows is trying to download here. I have honestly been losing my mind over this.here's a screenshot of my Task Manager https://prnt.sc/22rc1wq It's a real issue because my internet is slow...
  6. Service Host: Network Service has been downloading for days on end and won't stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host: Network Service has been downloading for days on end and won't stop: It's been the better part of a week and I can't for the life of me understand what windows is trying to download here. I have honestly been losing my mind over this.here's a screenshot of my Task Manager https://prnt.sc/22rc1wq It's a real issue because my internet is slow...
  7. Service Host: Network Service has been downloading for days on end and won't stop

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Your version of Windows has reached the end of service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your version of Windows has reached the end of service: I have got the above message in System/Updates. It also states that "Feature update to Windows 10 Version 20H2 is ready to download. I have clicked "download" and it goes through all the usual checks but at the very end it states that "Something went wrong - Please turn off...
  9. Your version of windows 10 has reached end of service.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your version of windows 10 has reached end of service.: I have windows 10 pro dev build: 21376.1,In my taskbar there is a red loading icon like this...Please help me to fix this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-version-of-windows-10-has-reached-end-of/bf13167b-c1c7-4db6-b436-78fd1c703506
  10. Has MS changed it's naming conventions for services, or are these strange looking services...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has MS changed it's naming conventions for services, or are these strange looking services...: After having to re-install my WIndows 10 Pro I noticed after one of the updates that there are a number of new services that do not comply with the normal microsoft naming conventions. Would you please reassure me that these new suspicious looking services are bona fide and...