Windows 10: Services is running HelicopterApanparatusEDK

Discus and support Services is running HelicopterApanparatusEDK in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't find what this Service supports and it won't allow any control of it. It is adding about 6 seconds to boot time Looks and acts like a trojan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joemcgee2, Feb 2, 2020.

1. joemcgee2 Win User

Services is running HelicopterApanparatusEDK

I can't find what this Service supports and it won't allow any control of it.

It is adding about 6 seconds to boot time

Looks and acts like a trojan

Any body else come across this?

:)

joemcgee2, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

text services framework not running

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the make and model of your system?
    2. What is the issue you are facing with the detachable keyboard?
    3. Are you receiving any error code or error message?
    4. What are the troubleshooting steps that you have already performed?

The Text Services Framework is a COM framework and an API in the Windows operating systems, that supports advanced text input and text processing. Since the Text Services Framework is not running, I would suggest
    you to follow the steps below and check if it works for you.

1. Click on Start, type
      cmd, Right-click on it and select Run as administrator. This will open the
      Command Prompt for you.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter.
      Command: schtasks /Change /TN "Microsoft\Windows\TextServicesFramework\MsCtfMonitor" /Enable
    3. Next type the following command and press Enter.
      Command: schtasks /Run /TN "Microsoft\Windows\TextServicesFramework\MsCtfMonitor"
    4. Once both the commands have been executed successfully, please close the Command Prompt.
    5. Restart the system and check.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Services is running HelicopterApanparatusEDK

After running Audio troubleshooter error: 'one or more audio service isn't running'

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you receive the error message: 'one or more audio service isn't running', this might have occurred due to the audio services.

I suggest you to restart the service, set it to automatic and check if it helps.

Step 1: Stop the Windows Audio service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Services is running HelicopterApanparatusEDK

1. Services is running HelicopterApanparatusEDK - Similar Threads - Services running HelicopterApanparatusEDK

2. Superfetch service is not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Superfetch service is not running: Superfetch service is not running on server.it give me following error:But on RDP Server is running fine. Is this service relatable to any RDP Service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/superfetch-service-is-not-running/87ca5266-d9d9-46b4-9e27-f30292e7970d
  3. Audio Service not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Service not running: After several trouble free years with my laptop I am now getting this message. I have tried all the recommended solutions on this and other forums but nothing seems to work. I am running Windows 10 and yes, my drivers are up to date. Could this possibly be a hardware problem?...
  4. Gaming Services WILL NOT RUN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming Services WILL NOT RUN: Ive tried all the powershell commands to remove it, reinstall it, repair it exc. Nothing has worked. Every time try to manually run it from service window it says its not installed, but Microsoft store says its installed and its listed in services. I doubt anyone has a fix...
  5. The Audio Service is Not Running

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Audio Service is Not Running: [ATTACH] Hello, so my windows 10 is playing any audio with earphones or without them. It keeps saying the audio service is not running. I have tried a couple of tutorials from YouTube, but none of them seem to work for me....
  6. Audio service not running

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio service not running: Hi, Since the last two days, my Audio service has stopped. My sound card is working fine, and I have tried the following actions, but they have failed: Tried uninstalling, re-installing and rolling back my audio drivers. Tried to update my audio drivers to the latest...
  7. The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer: Over the past few weeks, users across our organization have been noticing that upon rebooting or restarting their laptops, the Windows Audio Service and WLAN AutoConfig are refusing to trigger and start running. All hardware updates and drivers have been checked, as well as...
  8. The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer: Over the past few weeks, users across our organization have been noticing that upon rebooting or restarting their laptops, the Windows Audio Service and WLAN AutoConfig are refusing to trigger and start running. All hardware updates and drivers have been checked, as well as...
  9. Audio Services Not Running

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Services Not Running: I had audio service until ~7-10 days ago. I think that a Windows update changed the settings. I have tried EVERYTHING to restore or re-install the audio. I even tried a System Restore without success even though I disabled Defender (which blocks a System Restore). What...
  10. What is this service that's running?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this service that's running?: [img] "Windows Back Up" i feel like its taking a lot, is it safe to disable? what is it exactly? Im sure i disabled all my back up stuff 101021

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Schtasks /Change /TN MicrosoftWindowsTextServicesFrameworkMsCtfMonitor /Enable