Windows 10: Services.msc mistake

Discus and support Services.msc mistake in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I made a big mistake. My pc was only recognizing 16gb of the 32gb of RAM I have installed. I tried quite a few fixes with no luck. I finally read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DennisT66, Jul 18, 2019.

1. DennisT66 Win User

Services.msc mistake

I made a big mistake. My pc was only recognizing 16gb of the 32gb of RAM I have installed. I tried quite a few fixes with no luck. I finally read something about services.msc where you can check “limit ram” and it said something like 16000 so I changed it to 32000 and rebooted the PC. As I was about to reboot I noticed it changed the 32000 to 0 but didn’t think much of it. Anyway, I’m now stuck in a loop, it will not boot up. I finally found where you can go into BCDedit and delete truncatememory so I did that. Everyone I saw on forums that did that said “wow that worked!” Anyway, it did not work for me. The only other computer we have is a MAC air so I tried to create a boot usb for windows 10 and everything seemed fine but when I try to boot by that its just a black screen with a blinking cursor (which from reading sounds like a super common problem). I don’t have a DVD burner so I can’t go that route. Any other ideas at all? Thank you so much.

:)

DennisT66, Jul 18, 2019

2. No printers work after Windows 10 anniversary update

Since you have reinstalled the drivers from HP several times, we would suggest that try to check if the print spooler dependency services are running.

Here are some steps for you to follow:

• Click Start, type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Scroll down to Print spooler.
    • Right click and click properties, click the tab “Dependencies
    • Note all of the dependent services listed, and then close the Print Spooler Properties window.
    • Repeat the above steps for the dependent services noted.

Thank you.

Marivel Man, Jul 18, 2019
  3. How to fix failed driver updates?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

Method 1: I suggest you to run Windows update troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All"

• Select "Windows update"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to make sure if the following services are started in Services. msc

• Press Windows+ R keys to open Run Window.

• Type services.msc and hit enter

• Make sure the following services are set to Start and Automatic.

• Background Intelligence transfer

• Windows update

• Cryptographic Service

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Services.msc mistake

Multiple duplicate .msc files

Hi,

By definition, those file are related to software developer tools:

• Comexp.msc is a type of MSC file associated with Microsoft Developer Network disc 3715 developed by Microsoft.
    • Certmgr.msc (Certificate Manager) tool handles certificates, certificate trust lists (CTLs), and certificate revocation lists (CRLs).
    • AzMan is a role-based access control (RBAC) framework that provides an administrative tool to run authorization policy and a runtime that permits applications to conduct access checks against that policy.

For better assistance, we recommend posting your issue on
    Microsoft Developer Network
    forum since your issue will require some advance troubleshooting steps to be resolved. Also, deleting or modifying the files
    may cause harm or conflicts to your computer.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Arjay Dom, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Services.msc mistake

1. Services.msc mistake - Similar Threads - Services msc mistake

2. Disabled all my msc services on accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  3. Disabled all my msc services on accident

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  4. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE: i have a mi laptop pls help i cannot find my bitlocker key pls help and i cannot find my bitlocker key in my Microsoft account also.i don't want to reset pls help...
  5. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE: i have a mi laptop pls help i cannot find my bitlocker key pls help and i cannot find my bitlocker key in my Microsoft account also.i don't want to reset pls help...
  6. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Pinning .msc Items to "Start".

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinning .msc Items to "Start".: Ok so, I know that I can right click on something in the Start Menu and click "Pin To Start". . . Is there any possible way that I could pin "gpedit.msc" to Start? 136694
  8. Still having problems with MSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still having problems with MSC: I am still having problems with Microsoft solitaire collection I have asked every source I know It is so strange that I can click on the M.S.C. 5 or 6 times and it goes through the act of starting and then fades away then on the 6TH time it will stay open and I can play as...
  9. 100% disk usage and unable to open .msc, e.g services devicemanager

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% disk usage and unable to open .msc, e.g services devicemanager: Hi, Just need some help Basically i am unable to open any applications that end in .msc such as services or device manager, it comes up saying that i cant to open mmc.exe even though i am administrator, would really like some help and can specify more thoroughly if needed....
  10. Running msc files in Admin ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running msc files in Admin ?: If I want to run Group Policy editor in administration mode, what command must be used before gpedit.msc so the group policy editor runs in Administrator mode ? 49226
Tags: