Windows 10: Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10

Discus and support Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Services.msc is the Service Manager extension for a Microsoft Management Console file format used by Windows OS and is a services console that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 20, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10

Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10 2.-Microsoft-Management-Console.jpg
    Services.msc is the Service Manager extension for a Microsoft Management Console file format used by Windows OS and is a services console that allows users to enable and disable Windows Services. In some cases, you might encounter the issue of Services.msc not opening; when facing this issue, it means that the system files are either […]

This article Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2021
  3. .msc files does not open in windows 10

Thank you for the response,

• yes i always use Administrative Tools, and yes there is a
      certain updates which made my laptop crushes (2 updates)

Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB4033637)

Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings (KB4013214)

take down internet connection with websites

i can't open the antivirus,
      start menu,sticky notes,cortana...

when i delete them every thing back to normal (but .msc does not open)

last thing i reset my internet connection and it all worked for me with some steps like sfc /scannow
    • I have no problem with another extension...exe,rar,jpg,mp3 there are all works
    • by System File Checker tool you
      mean sfc /scannow >>>

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

yazan saleh, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10

1. Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Services msc opening

2. Disabled all my msc services on accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  3. Disabled all my msc services on accident

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  4. .msc files are defaulted to open under Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .msc files are defaulted to open under Windows Media Player: I recently needed to reboot a service on my computer and found that I am not able to open services.msc because it's defaulted to open under Windows Media Player.I tried to reset the default app to open the .msc file type but couldn't figure out how, or what app to set it to...
  5. .msc files are defaulted to open under Windows Media Player

.msc files are defaulted to open under Windows Media Player: I recently needed to reboot a service on my computer and found that I am not able to open services.msc because it's defaulted to open under Windows Media Player.I tried to reset the default app to open the .msc file type but couldn't figure out how, or what app to set it to...
  6. .msc files are defaulted to open under Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?: I am getting an error message trying to run mscwindows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized My pc shut down on overheat and trouble shooting needs to run mscHow do I correct?...
  8. msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?: I am getting an error message trying to run mscwindows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized My pc shut down on overheat and trouble shooting needs to run mscHow do I correct?...
  9. msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. 100% disk usage and unable to open .msc, e.g services devicemanager

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% disk usage and unable to open .msc, e.g services devicemanager: Hi, Just need some help Basically i am unable to open any applications that end in .msc such as services or device manager, it comes up saying that i cant to open mmc.exe even though i am administrator, would really like some help and can specify more thoroughly if needed....