Windows 10: Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10

Discus and support Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Services.msc is the Service Manager extension for a Microsoft Management Console file format used by Windows OS and is a services console that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 20, 2021 at 1:02 PM.

1. WinClub New Member

Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10

Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10 2.-Microsoft-Management-Console.jpg
    Services.msc is the Service Manager extension for a Microsoft Management Console file format used by Windows OS and is a services console that allows users to enable and disable Windows Services. In some cases, you might encounter the issue of Services.msc not opening; when facing this issue, it means that the system files are either […]

This article Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. .msc files does not open in windows 10

Thank you for the response,

• yes i always use Administrative Tools, and yes there is a
      certain updates which made my laptop crushes (2 updates)

Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB4033637)

Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings (KB4013214)

take down internet connection with websites

i can't open the antivirus,
      start menu,sticky notes,cortana...

when i delete them every thing back to normal (but .msc does not open)

last thing i reset my internet connection and it all worked for me with some steps like sfc /scannow
    • I have no problem with another extension...exe,rar,jpg,mp3 there are all works
    • by System File Checker tool you
      mean sfc /scannow >>>

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

4. Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 20, 2021 at 1:17 PM
Thema:

Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10

1. Services.msc not opening in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Services msc opening

2. How to enable and configure SNMP service in Windows 11/10?

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable and configure SNMP service in Windows 11/10?: [ATTACH]In this article, we are going to discuss what is SNMP and how to install or enable and configure SNMP service in Windows 10. SNMP which stands for Simple Network Management Protocol is a standard internet protocol that is used to govern and manage communication...
  3. Windows 11 Product Lifecycle and Servicing Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Product Lifecycle and Servicing Update: [ATTACH]In this article, we are going to talk about Windows 11 Product Lifecycle and Servicing Update. Microsoft has made a slight change to the product lifecycle of Windows 11 as compared to Windows 10. Windows 11 Product Lifecycle and Servicing Update Let us check out how...
  4. windows cannot find msc

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows cannot find msc: There is a problem. 0x80002034 or maybe the last digit is a 2 ??? I cannot activate System Restore nor backup my System Windows 10 Pro 64 bit The system worked for almost a year and now it has a malfunction. Please advise...
  5. Pinning .msc Items to "Start".

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinning .msc Items to "Start".: Ok so, I know that I can right click on something in the Start Menu and click "Pin To Start". . . Is there any possible way that I could pin "gpedit.msc" to Start? 136694
  6. Still having problems with MSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still having problems with MSC: I am still having problems with Microsoft solitaire collection I have asked every source I know It is so strange that I can click on the M.S.C. 5 or 6 times and it goes through the act of starting and then fades away then on the 6TH time it will stay open and I can play as...
  7. IE 11 does not open

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 does not open: I have been using windows 10 home for a few months now but have not needed Ie 11, so have not tried to open. I now do need this browser. when I click on the icon it does not open. I get the spinning blue circle but then this goes away with no browser. Please note that I have...
  8. 100% disk usage and unable to open .msc, e.g services devicemanager

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% disk usage and unable to open .msc, e.g services devicemanager: Hi, Just need some help Basically i am unable to open any applications that end in .msc such as services or device manager, it comes up saying that i cant to open mmc.exe even though i am administrator, would really like some help and can specify more thoroughly if needed....
  9. Running msc files in Admin ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running msc files in Admin ?: If I want to run Group Policy editor in administration mode, what command must be used before gpedit.msc so the group policy editor runs in Administrator mode ? 49226
  10. Create Custom MSC in Microsoft Management Console in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Custom MSC in Microsoft Management Console in Windows: How to: Create Custom MSC in Microsoft Management Console in Windows How to Create Custom MSC in Microsoft Management Console in Windows administrative tools (snap-ins) that you can use to administer networks, computers, services, and other system components. You can...