Windows 10: Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

Discus and support Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello.I am trying to get a musical device to sync up with Windows 10 via USB to perform an update. The update app requires Bonjour Service to work. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael Reisman, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

Hello.I am trying to get a musical device to sync up with Windows 10 via USB to perform an update. The update app requires Bonjour Service to work. I am unable to sync my device to my PC. I looked in my services at Bonjour and it looks like Bonjour is not started. Clicking on manual start yields this message:Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on local Computer.Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly.I'm pretty sure if I can get this functioning by starting or restarting this service, that my music device will sync with Windows 10. Anyone out there know how to fix this?

:)

Michael Reisman, Jan 25, 2023

2. [SOLVED] Error 193: 0xc1 .NET Windows Service

Symptom:
    When you install a .NET Windows Service, it says there was no error. Yet, when you go to start the service, you get an "Error 193: 0xc1" message and subsequently, the process refuses to start.

Cause:
    The binary you installed as a service is not a "Windows Application."

Solution:
    Uninstall the old service, change the project output type to "Windows Application" and build it, install the new binary (should be *.exe), and start the service again.

This is just one example of what can cause the error message.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Uninstall Bonjour service

Try uninstalling Bonjour from Control Panel --> Programs and Features. This should remove the Bonjour service if it does not then execute below command from Command Prompt open as a administrator.

Code:
    You might need to restart your computer.

FreeBooter, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Edito Win User

Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

Dependencey Service Failed To start

Hi ppl hope everthigs good there cause im not at all, i turned on my computer yesterday and got network errors like this: in the network icon only appear statys:unknown and below that appear the dependency service or group failed to start and i don't have any network service working in my computer and i tried to start them manually and nothing lots off errors tried to start Diagnostic Policy, dhcp and other network services and nothing any help will be appreciated...

Thanks in advance...

Edito, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

1. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error... - Similar Threads - Services start Bonjour

2. Windows Could Not Start The Windows Update Services service on local computer error 2: The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Could Not Start The Windows Update Services service on local computer error 2: The...: i cant update my windows and when i checked the services. The windows update service option cant get started. its said:Windows Could Not Start The Windows Update Services service on local computer error 2: The System Cant Find The File Specified...
  3. Windows Could Not Start The Windows Update Services service on local computer error 2: The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Could Not Start The Windows Update Services service on local computer error 2: The...: i cant update my windows and when i checked the services. The windows update service option cant get started. its said:Windows Could Not Start The Windows Update Services service on local computer error 2: The System Cant Find The File Specified...
  4. Windows Could Not Start The Windows Update Services service on local computer error 2: The...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...: Hello.I am trying to get a musical device to sync up with Windows 10 via USB to perform an update. The update app requires Bonjour Service to work. I am unable to sync my device to my PC. I looked in my services at Bonjour and it looks like Bonjour is not started. Clicking on...
  6. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...: Hello.I am trying to get a musical device to sync up with Windows 10 via USB to perform an update. The update app requires Bonjour Service to work. I am unable to sync my device to my PC. I looked in my services at Bonjour and it looks like Bonjour is not started. Clicking on...
  7. Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service...: I was having audio problems on my PC Windows 10, the icon on the tool bar would not work. I tried the troubleshooting feature to no avail. Then I went into services and went to properties to see if I could make adjustments there. Instead, I ended up creating a complete loss...
  8. Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service...: I was having audio problems on my PC Windows 10, the icon on the tool bar would not work. I tried the troubleshooting feature to no avail. Then I went into services and went to properties to see if I could make adjustments there. Instead, I ended up creating a complete loss...
  9. Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service...

10. Windows could not start the Virtual Disk service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows could not start the Virtual Disk service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service...: In order to access disk management, while trying to start Virtual Disk service, this error message comes "Windows could not start the Virtual Disk service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." And it...