Windows 10: services

Discus and support services in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I did a net stop to stop some programs..but I guess this time im going to be smart and post a question before I do anything. so the windows installer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MR105020, Jul 5, 2019.

1. MR105020 Win User

services

I did a net stop to stop some programs..but I guess this time im going to be smart and post a question before I do anything. so the windows installer is not started. should I be logged in on my non local admin account in services also im trying to find out if I have to snap in local users will help me make right clicking the c drive and adding security under my non local admin account. also sfc checker is the same as chkdsk which are both the same like when you go to properties on c drive and check hard drive for errors and when updating devices through device manager you should uninstall device before and actually download the device update from its origin correct than download only reason im asking is because my display adapter says radeon tm r5 graphics and nothing else on the list on amd website when trying to update software it has like radeon r5 but with other numbers such as the r5 200 . I used windows update assistant which automatically download windows update upgrader also known as windows update assisnant9252 will it update itself..

:)

MR105020, Jul 5, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 5, 2019
  4. services

Help with the Windows Search Service failed

Hi,

Having some damaged system components is one of the possible causes why the services in the system are failing. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest refreshing the Windows Search service. To do so, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R to pull-up the Run box.
    • In the Run box, type services.msc and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Services window, look for Windows Search, right-click on it and then choose Stop.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Pull-up the Services window again.
    • Look for Windows Search, right-click on it and then choose Start.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

services

1. services - Similar Threads - services

2. I can't login to any Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to any Microsoft services: Hi everyone, For about three weeks, I can't login to any microsoft services on my computer - onedrive, microsoft store, xbox etc. Sometimes, after turning on my PC on taskbar I see file explorer icon and my cursor is changed to rotating blue circle. In task manager I see this...
  3. I can't login to any Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to any Microsoft services: Hi everyone, For about three weeks, I can't login to any microsoft services on my computer - onedrive, microsoft store, xbox etc. Sometimes, after turning on my PC on taskbar I see file explorer icon and my cursor is changed to rotating blue circle. In task manager I see this...
  4. I can't login to any Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't login to any Microsoft services

6. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

Blank white account login window for all Windows related services: Issue started just today. I get a blank white account login window for all my Windows services. Store, OneDrive, Xbox App. All other software works just fine. No other issues, I just can't login to these services.They all look like this:...
  7. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blank white account login window for all Windows related services: Issue started just today. I get a blank white account login window for all my Windows services. Store, OneDrive, Xbox App. All other software works just fine. No other issues, I just can't login to these services.They all look like this:...
  8. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Msdt services not available in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Msdt services not available in windows 11: First of all only limited no of troubleshooters are available on my laptop... I am facing a problem where if i try to close lid my computer switches off...my computer is jot going in sleep mode....i checked sleep settings everything is alright there... I tried everything...
  10. Msdt services not available in windows 11

Msdt services not available in windows 11: First of all only limited no of troubleshooters are available on my laptop... I am facing a problem where if i try to close lid my computer switches off...my computer is jot going in sleep mode....i checked sleep settings everything is alright there... I tried everything...