Windows 10: servicing stack updates

Discus and support servicing stack updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; where do i see if the latest stack update has been installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nevillematthews1, Mar 3, 2019.

1. servicing stack updates

where do i see if the latest stack update has been installed

:)

nevillematthews1, Mar 3, 2019
  2. Docoptik Win User

Nokia Software Updater stack on installation steps

I have Windows XP SP3 (Greek) and i had Nokia updater 1.6.10.

I downloaded the new version (2.2.28) but the process stoped because it can not uninstall the previous version.

I went to "Start-->control panel-->uninstall program" but nokia updater was not in the list so i tried to delete the following manually:

• C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\Service Layer
    • C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Software Updater
    • C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Nokia\Nokia Service Layer
    I restarted the Pc and now new problem:

After the step #2 (I agree with terms and etc) the program disappeared BUT at the task manager i see the "Nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_en_us.exe" stack at ~100.300Kb.

Same problem for the greek vesrion of updater.

I have also installed "Connectivity Cable Driver" with no problem

I have COMODO firewall (i set it as trusted application) and ESET Antivirus.

I switch off COMODO but nothing.:smileysad::smileysad:

Any suggestions??

Thanks in advanced

Docoptik, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 3, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

servicing stack updates

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile servicing stack updates :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

servicing stack updates

1. servicing stack updates - Similar Threads - servicing stack updates

2. Servicing stack and 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Servicing stack and 21H1: Please don't ask me to do in- place upgrade. Just imgine ISO files don't exist. For a second time, the 21H2 version is corrupted so I don't want anyhing to do with it ever again.So please just go along with me, OS windows10 20H2 19042.1826I want to use the enablement package...
  3. Servicing Stack Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Servicing Stack Issue: Servicing Stack disables my keyboard. Worse still, I can't uninstall the update. When will Microsoft provide a permanent solution to this recurrent issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/servicing-stack-issue/58725326-c9d1-40d2-a5c2-b297a5e74ff6
  4. Servicing Stack Issue

Servicing Stack Issue: Servicing Stack disables my keyboard. Worse still, I can't uninstall the update. When will Microsoft provide a permanent solution to this recurrent issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/servicing-stack-issue/58725326-c9d1-40d2-a5c2-b297a5e74ff6
  5. windows update service stack 10.0.19041.925

windows update service stack 10.0.19041.925: HiEver since windows update service stack 10.0.19041.925 has been installed my laptop doesn't start. I have to wait one or two days to be able start it again. I can't uninstall this update either, it doesn't give me the choice to uninstall. I wish to uninstall it or Microsoft...
  6. Servicing Stack Update (SSU) Update History

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Servicing Stack Update (SSU) Update History: Hey All, Been reading about SSU updates. Want to do an LCU update (Update to K4550945) but was curious to check which SSU I currently have (Should have KB4552152 first) installed before going ahead with the LCU update. I intend to do the LCU update via Windows Update in...
  7. Service Stack Update Confusion

Service Stack Update Confusion: Is this something I need to be updating manually on my Windows 10 machine or is this getting updated every time I use Windows Update. If this must be done manually, how do I know what current version is running on my computer so I can decide if I need to upgrade in the first...
  8. Servicing Stack Update Question

Servicing Stack Update Question: Hello. I am working with a brand new PC with Windows 10 version 1903. I have not done any Windows Updates yet. I know that a Servicing Stack update is required - KB4521863. Since I have not done any updates yet, will this Servicing Stack update automatically update …...
  9. Servicing stack updates

Servicing stack updates: Is KB 4498523 really the latest stack update for W10 19-03 as listed ? This is an earlier KB number shown as superceding KB 4500109. Tom Allen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/servicing-stack-updates/4e0c9363-ad1e-4520-989b-e36f16bef8af
  10. Servicing stack update

Servicing stack update: Why 2019-02 Servicing Stack Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4485447) take so much long time to download ? I am downloading this for several hours and it is still 0 percent....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. servicing stack updates

2. what are servicing stack updates

3. Servicing stack updates.

4. service stack updates,
  5. serving stack updates,
  6. servicing satck updates,
  7. what is servicing stack updats,
  8. servicing stack update 1507,
  9. Servicing Stack Update latest 1607 2019,
  10. latest servicing stack update for server 2016,
  11. 2019-02 servicing stack update for windows server 2016 for x64-based systems (kb4485447),
  12. 2019-02 servicing stack update