Windows 10: Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

Discus and support Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just clean installed Windows 6 times on a used ssd and updated Windows and the drivers but I can't figure what this error code is coming from?Already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alexis Bonilla, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

I just clean installed Windows 6 times on a used ssd and updated Windows and the drivers but I can't figure what this error code is coming from?Already tried all on this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-with-error-0xc0000022/2d60c6b8-5e23-4745-bc16-4267a66ed7b2

:)

Alexis Bonilla, Jul 8, 2021
  2. Redbatman Win User

failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

Okay so after downloading the latest cumilative update, not the creators update I got this error
    Session "Microsoft.Windows.UniversalNotificationPlatform" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022.

Any idea how to fix this?

Redbatman, Jul 8, 2021
  3. Session "Microsoft.Windows.UniversalNotificationPlatform" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

I am getting the exact same errors posted multiple times a day :

Session "Microsoft.Windows.UniversalNotificationPlatform" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

I can also confirm that they started right after "Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings for x64-based Systems (KB4013214)" was installed.

I sorted my EventViewer log by "source" and then went down through every "Kernel-EventTracing" error. The very first appearance was on the same day that this update was installed -- the only update installed on that day. No other changes had been made to
    this PC within a week prior to this.

Because of this, I am virtually certain that this problem was, indeed, caused by the installation of this update.

JonathanHalpern631, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

Session "Microsoft.Windows.UniversalNotificationPlatform" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

Hi,

Error code 0xC0000022 may arise due to system file corruption and permission rights. For us to properly assist you in rectifying this error, supply more information by answering these questions:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • On which cases and scenarios are you getting this error?
    • What steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest running the System File Checker. This tool will allow you to scan and diagnose any corrupted files in your system and enhance its performance. Check this article: Use
    the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files
    for the procedures.

Let us know these details so we can work on resolving your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

1. Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 - Similar Threads - Session OWEtKernelLogger failed

2. Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035: Hi Support,I've just built a new computer this month and am having trouble with several errors that appear in Event Viewer.Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035 2 times in 1 hourSession "CldFltLog" failed to start with the following...
  3. Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035: Hi Support,I've just built a new computer this month and am having trouble with several errors that appear in Event Viewer.Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035 2 times in 1 hourSession "CldFltLog" failed to start with the following...
  4. OneDrive errors in Win11 Session "ObserveProcs" failed to start with the following error:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive errors in Win11 Session "ObserveProcs" failed to start with the following error:...: Hello,In my new Legion T5-26AMR5 Desktop Lenovo - Type 90RB running Windows 11, anytime after starting OneDrive I am seeing the following Errors Session "ObserveProcs" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035:Log Name:...
  5. OneDrive errors in Win11 Session "ObserveProcs" failed to start with the following error:...

OneDrive errors in Win11 Session "ObserveProcs" failed to start with the following error:...: Hello,In my new Legion T5-26AMR5 Desktop Lenovo - Type 90RB running Windows 11, anytime after starting OneDrive I am seeing the following Errors Session "ObserveProcs" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035:Log Name:...
  6. Windows 11 - Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022: Hello,I ve got own W11 Pro running on ACER PREDATOR HELIOS 700Windows build - 22000.527 - after last update I have big problems with following:Errors "Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022" + "Session "PerfDiag Logger" stopped due to...
  7. Windows 11 - Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

Windows 11 - Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022: Hello,I ve got own W11 Pro running on ACER PREDATOR HELIOS 700Windows build - 22000.527 - after last update I have big problems with following:Errors "Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022" + "Session "PerfDiag Logger" stopped due to...
  8. Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022: Hi everyone!I have noticed almost every time i start up my pc, there is a Kernel Logger error in the event viewer, i have tryed to run some script via CMD to verify the integrity of system files, and there were no errors.I am not sure if it really matters or not this kind of...
  9. Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022: I just clean installed windows on a used ssd and updated windows and the drivers but I can't figure what this error code is coming from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/session-owetkernellogger-failed-to-start-with-the/74e44283-fcbc-44b5-8c9b-39513f45f675
  10. failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

in Windows 10 Support
    failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022: Okay so after downloading the latest cumilative update, not the creators update I got this error Session "Microsoft.Windows.UniversalNotificationPlatform" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022. Any idea how to fix this? 81583