Windows 10: Session "Terminal-Service-LSM-ApplicationLag-5184" failed to start with the following...

Discus and support Session "Terminal-Service-LSM-ApplicationLag-5184" failed to start with the following... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good Morning, Our customer is receiving the above error continuously. Is this something we should be concerned about? I researched online and found 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Junior Carmona, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Session "Terminal-Service-LSM-ApplicationLag-5184" failed to start with the following...

Good Morning,

Our customer is receiving the above error continuously. Is this something we should be concerned about? I researched online and found 2 methods, please seelink. Based on the article is this still considered the best solution? If not, what other solutions are available? I appreciate any information and feedback.

Thanks

:)

Junior Carmona, Apr 22, 2020

2. win 10 error after last update Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

I started getting this error message in Event Viewer after the last update "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809". I am getting at least 7-10 of these errors per day since the update. This didn't happen prior to the update.

Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

Nesralneets, May 23, 2020
  3. BSOD windows 10 Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-3172" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

Ive been getting lots of errors from that LSM ApplicationLag(theres 3172,9228,9344 and list goes on) but thats the most recent one, and seems I cant find a solution at all

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing

Date: 10/13/2018 10:32:28 AM

Event ID: 2

Task Category: Session

Level: Error

Keywords: Session

User: HYPERDRIVE\Lord Destroyer

Computer: HyperDrive

Description:

Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-3172" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing" Guid="{b675ec37-bdb6-4648-bc92-f3fdc74d3ca2}" />

<EventID>2</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>2</Task>

<Opcode>12</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000000000000010</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-10-13T02:32:28.336095900Z" />

<EventRecordID>60</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="3172" ThreadID="6424" />

<Channel>Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin</Channel>

<Computer>HyperDrive</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-21-742049689-2367941875-1041955993-1001" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="SessionName">Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-3172</Data>

<Data Name="FileName">

</Data>

<Data Name="ErrorCode">3221225525</Data>

<Data Name="LoggingMode">4194562</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

OmegaHyperDrive, May 23, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Session "Terminal-Service-LSM-ApplicationLag-5184" failed to start with the following...

win 10 error after last update Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you get any errors on screen after logon that mentions "Local Session Manager"?
    2. Are you connected to a domain network or do you use and Remote login tools?
    The issue could be related to Local Session Manager Service, however, we will try to narrow down the issue to understand why we are seeing this error.

Method 1: Set LSM service to start automatically.

1. Run Command Prompt as administrator.
    2. Search for command prompt in the start menu.
    3. Right click on CMD and run it as administrator.
    4. Type in the below command and hit enter
    • sc config LSM start= auto

• sc start LSM

Method 2: Run SFC scan.

I also suggest you to
    Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

I have also sent a Private Message. Please provide the required log files through the Private Message, which will help us research on the issue.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Session "Terminal-Service-LSM-ApplicationLag-5184" failed to start with the following...

1. Session "Terminal-Service-LSM-ApplicationLag-5184" failed to start with the following... - Similar Threads - Session Terminal Service

2. Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035: Hi Support,I've just built a new computer this month and am having trouble with several errors that appear in Event Viewer.Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035 2 times in 1 hourSession "CldFltLog" failed to start with the following...
  3. Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035: Hi Support,I've just built a new computer this month and am having trouble with several errors that appear in Event Viewer.Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035 2 times in 1 hourSession "CldFltLog" failed to start with the following...
  4. OneDrive errors in Win11 Session "ObserveProcs" failed to start with the following error:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive errors in Win11 Session "ObserveProcs" failed to start with the following error:...: Hello,In my new Legion T5-26AMR5 Desktop Lenovo - Type 90RB running Windows 11, anytime after starting OneDrive I am seeing the following Errors Session "ObserveProcs" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035:Log Name:...
  5. Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022: Hi everyone!I have noticed almost every time i start up my pc, there is a Kernel Logger error in the event viewer, i have tryed to run some script via CMD to verify the integrity of system files, and there were no errors.I am not sure if it really matters or not this kind of...
  6. Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022: I just clean installed Windows 6 times on a used ssd and updated Windows and the drivers but I can't figure what this error code is coming from?Already tried all on this...
  7. Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022: I just clean installed windows on a used ssd and updated windows and the drivers but I can't figure what this error code is coming from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/session-owetkernellogger-failed-to-start-with-the/74e44283-fcbc-44b5-8c9b-39513f45f675
  8. The MessagingService_1e2d55f service terminated with the following error: The device is...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The MessagingService_1e2d55f service terminated with the following error: The device is...: I am searching through my event viewer for errors and warnings. it is a new computer to me with all recent windows 10 updates Some I have found to be normal according to forums. This error seems to occur every time I log on, when the service tries to load using the program...
  9. win 10 error after last update Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828" failed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 error after last update Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828" failed...: I started getting this error message in Event Viewer after the last update "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809". I am getting at least 7-10 of these errors per day since the update. This didn't happen prior to the update. Session...
  10. BSOD windows 10 Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-3172" failed to start with...

BSOD windows 10 Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-3172" failed to start with...: Ive been getting lots of errors from that LSM ApplicationLag(theres 3172,9228,9344 and list goes on) but thats the most recent one, and seems I cant find a solution at all Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Source:...