Windows 10: set a chosen font

Discus and support set a chosen font in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I choose a font & change its size only to have it return to original font. How do I set the font I prefer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nan skranker, Aug 20, 2018.

1. set a chosen font

I choose a font & change its size only to have it return to original font. How do I set the font I prefer?

:)

nan skranker, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Aug 20, 2018
  4. set a chosen font

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

set a chosen font

1. set a chosen font - Similar Threads - set chosen font

2. Windows font settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows font settings: I changed default font to times new roman. But now I cannot restore default font. This settings is not working now! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-font-settings/986f44c2-ec09-4d0e-b4f9-684b60f03106
  3. Windows font settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows font settings: I changed default font to times new roman. But now I cannot restore default font. This settings is not working now! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-font-settings/986f44c2-ec09-4d0e-b4f9-684b60f03106
  4. The act of viewing Display settings un-applies the chosen colour profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The act of viewing Display settings un-applies the chosen colour profile: I work in graphic design. I have a ColorMunki device which I use to calibrate my monitor. I used to have a problem where every time I restarted my PC the calibrated colour profile would get un-applied. By "un-applied" I mean every place where I can view the colour profile...
  5. Font settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font settings: Hey can someone help reset my font because its went wiered and I can't reset and my clock is wierd because instead of 5:45 pm it looks likes 5and a square then :46 and u can see in bottom left corner it also influences my chrome but I changed my chrome and I tried to change...
  6. Randomly chosen themes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Randomly chosen themes: Hey guys, I have a LOT of windows 10 themes, I was wondering if anyone has come across any shortcut/automation to randomly picking one of your themes each time the computer reboots? submitted by /u/pizzaxpie [link] [comments]...
  7. Font Settings

Font Settings: How do you set the Font default you want in Windows 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-settings/9efa977f-4e2a-4472-8b63-35f473a14ed7
  8. Setting a font as default

Setting a font as default: My laptop came with a default font Calibri. I want to change the default font to Times Roman. I have followed instructions to change the default font but it is not happening and Calibri remains the default. Is there a way of resolving this?...
  9. set font size

set font size: How do I set a font and size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-font-size/9efdb163-2117-4234-b7af-1510eb5239d5
  10. Language and Font Settings

Language and Font Settings: Yesterday I added a chinese langauge in order for me to input text in Chinese.  My default font type/size/spacing suddenly has been changed by itself some how and I could not revert it back to previous ARIAL font. ...