Windows 10: Set all apps first instead of Pinned tiles in Start menu

Discus and support Set all apps first instead of Pinned tiles in Start menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Here is the answer to that question which the microsoft moderator said you cannot do. Settings->Personalization->start Set "Show app list in Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SmithJones, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Set all apps first instead of Pinned tiles in Start menu

Here is the answer to that question which the microsoft moderator said you cannot do.

Settings->Personalization->start

Set "Show app list in Start menu" to on.

this will now default to apps and not show the pinned tiles first.

***Modified title from: Start Menu No Default Selection For "Pinned Tiles" vs "All Apps"***

:)

SmithJones, Mar 15, 2019
  2. BayoNX19 Win User

Start Menu No Default Selection For "Pinned Tiles" vs "All Apps"

This does not answer my question. I already have "Show app list in Start menu" on. I want to turn "Pinned tiles" OFF, or make "All apps" open INSTEAD OF "Pinned tiles" when I go to the start menu.

BayoNX19, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Hide 'Pinned Tiles' list in start full screen menu

I have no any apps that tiled over the start screen.

When I'm using start menu as full screen, there is an empty list of apps on "Pinned Tiles" which it doesn't make any sense and then I switch to All apps.

Set all apps first instead of Pinned tiles in Start menu fc39ac58-ffa0-4d3a-b5f9-ef2d2f82f8bc.png

It's kind of wasting time for me. There is any way for:

• Set the "All Apps" list, default.
    • Hide or remove "Pinned Tiles" list completely.
    Either way is fine /:

Thank you!

Pedram Asshabi, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Set all apps first instead of Pinned tiles in Start menu

Phone tile is missing from the Start Menu.

Original Title: Microsoft Lumina 640 start tile

Last Friday 10th June my Lumina 640 phone updated to the latest Windows 10.

When it restarted the phone tile had disappeared from the start menu.

When I tried to re-pin to start from the list of apps by holding down the app the "Pin to Start" function was grey suggesting that the app was already pinned.

I have unpinned all the start tiles in an effort to find the phone tile but to no avail

Please advise how I can restore the missing phone tile

StephenShacklady, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Set all apps first instead of Pinned tiles in Start menu

1. Set all apps first instead of Pinned tiles in Start menu - Similar Threads - Set apps instead

2. start menu pinned tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu pinned tiles: so when i close everything it goes to desktop and im not able to see desktop apps because start menu is blocking everything and wont close. os build {19041.508} 2004...
  3. start menu pinned tiles

start menu pinned tiles: when ever i close everything i cant see anything in desktop apps because start menu pinned tiles wont close??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-pinned-tiles/e0987182-f335-48a0-ab83-c7f1a213dfbd
  4. Start menu pinned tiles lost

Start menu pinned tiles lost: Hello to all, Yesterday I have done the following Windows update: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/help/4551762/windows-10-update-kb4551762 Now I see that I also moved to Version 1909, too. … and ever since all my pinned programs in the Start menu are gone not the...
  5. Customize Start Menu for Pinned apps and get Live Tile effect

Customize Start Menu for Pinned apps and get Live Tile effect: Hi there, Thanks for looking at my question. I am an avid user of the start menu and it's features, and I've been trying to customize it. However, I find that despite the excellent features and functionality that the built-in Apps are able to bring to the Start Menu, there...
  6. Start Menu No Default Selection For "Pinned Tiles" vs "All Apps"

Start Menu No Default Selection For "Pinned Tiles" vs "All Apps": Here is the answer to that question which the microsoft moderator said you cannot do. Settings->Personalization->start Set "Show app list in Start menu" to on. this will now default to apps and not show the pinned tiles first....
  7. Set all apps as default instead pined tiles in full screen start menu

Set all apps as default instead pined tiles in full screen start menu: hi all , i haven't any tiles on start menu and i wanna use full screen start menu when i click start button its shows empty pined tiles screen cause i haven't any tiles on it can i modify start menu to show all apps instead pined tiles ? thx 98330
  8. Only "pin to start" (as a tile) and not "pin to start menu"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Only "pin to start" (as a tile) and not "pin to start menu"?: Hello! I haven't tried the previews but follow the development through blogs and YouTube. I am running 8.1 on all my PC's and love it. I've become used to the start screen and tiles but was under the impression that the new start menu in 10 would make it possible to pin...
  9. [SOLVED]Moving an All Apps item to the first Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    [SOLVED]Moving an All Apps item to the first Start Menu: I just completed installing 9879 using Brink's instructions on how to do it over Win 7 to get all of my apps included without having to reinstall them! Thanks Brink. However I am left with one annoying situation. Wnen I press the Windows key, several of the folders...
  10. Windows 10 Start Menu all apps / tiles missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Start Menu all apps / tiles missing: So I woke my computer up from sleep last night and this is what I was welcomed with: [img] All of a sudden my start menu had no apps listed and no live tiles to speak of. So I did my googleing and I found this microsoft answer page:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pinned tiles setting

2. show all apps instead of pinned tiles

3. start menu apps beside pinned tiles

4. how to change Start from Pinned Apps to All Apps,
  5. start menu start on all apps not pinned tiles,
  6. All apps vs pined,
  7. all apps instead of pinned tiles,
  8. direkt-tek start Pinned tiles All apps,
  9. start menu opens to pinned tiles only,
  10. opening start menu in all apps instead of pinned apps,
  11. change start from pinned apps to all apps,