Windows 10: Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

Discus and support Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by d2123cross, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions?

:)

d2123cross, Apr 10, 2015
  2. Mikok Win User

Notification sounds stop working on Windows Phone 7 HTC Mozart

I set the alarm in the phone. But it really let me late always as the alarm will not alarm me in the morning.

Do a reset definitely resolve the problem.

But I need to notify myself to reset to make sure the notification work. What's a pit?!

Mikok, Apr 10, 2015
  3. LCRT Win User
    annoying message bleeps

Something doesn't add up with your question.

if the phone is off (powered off), the alarm won't ring... because the phone is off. the phone doesn't do any notifications or anything at all.

are you perhaps switching the phone off and then connecting it to the usb cable to charge? this will power on the phone.

Thema:

Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

1. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me. - Similar Threads - Set alarm Alarms

2. Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps: I bought my laptop recently. At first, when I used the old version of Win10 which came along defaultly, Cortana worked fine. However, as I updated Windows the next day, it just stopped doing some of the things such as: setting alarms/reminders, opening apps,...
  3. Setting Alarm with Cortana

in Cortana
    Setting Alarm with Cortana: I was able to set an alarm with Cortana but with the new update comes with win10 2004 Cortana is unable to do it. Is there a poblem or Microsoft is going back instead further? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?: I have a desktop Windows 10, When I lock my Windows the Alarm won't go on. I did a test if my alarm works or not, and I found out that when the desktop is turned on than it will go on. Please help....
  5. Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock: Sometimes I miss alarms because my computer wasn't turned on. If I miss an alarm, I want the alarm notification to show when I turn on my computer. Will Alarms & Clock be able to catch missed alarms? how to replicate the issue: set alarm for next 2 minutes. turn off PC...
  6. Alarm

Alarm: with the windows alarm on the surface pro 6 does it still work if it is shut or in sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm/304c8580-7c76-48fd-b713-4842f0c60d0c
  7. Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning

in Windows 10 Support
    Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning: Hello guys! I've a trouble with pre-installed alarm on my Windows 10 1903. The trouble exists only when PC has been inactive in hours. The alarm is set to wake me up every morning at 9 AM and only this alarm setting isn't working properly. It start ringing, but only when I...
  8. Save alarm sets

Save alarm sets: Is it possible to create and save Alarm sets. I teach elementary school. I use this app to stay on schedule. There are days when the schedule varies. I currently use my phone for alarms on those days. I'd like to use the app. Unfortunately it takes too long to go through and...
  9. Alarm

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm: If i shot down my pc and then alarm is rang or not? In Windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm/b3d862b0-d480-4280-9893-dcdd993a4762
  10. Windows 10 alarm doesn't work

Windows 10 alarm doesn't work: I had my alarm not go off the last two days. I tried restarting the computer, restarting the app from the applications setting, just about everything apart from uninstalling windows and moving to another os. My speakers are turned up and not muted (both on the speakers and in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 alarm doesnt notify me