Windows 10: Set animated gif as lockscreen

Discus and support Set animated gif as lockscreen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, today I discovered that you can change the windows startup sound, so I changed it to the sound of a car starting up. Now I want to set my lock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jammer313908, May 18, 2020.

1. Set animated gif as lockscreen

Hi, today I discovered that you can change the windows startup sound, so I changed it to the sound of a car starting up. Now I want to set my lock screen to an animated gif of a car’s dashboard. How can I do so if possible?

submitted by /u/Jammer313908
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jammer313908, May 18, 2020

2. Cortana isn't showing it animation

Hi Rifqi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What do you refer by "Cortana Animation"?
    I suggest you to check the settings in Cortana and make sure all settings is turned on.

Follow the steps:

• Type cortana and settings in search bar
    • Turn on all the settings listed.
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 18, 2020
  3. Darknova Win User
    Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Set animated gif as lockscreen :)

Darknova, May 18, 2020
  4. Set animated gif as lockscreen

Nokia black lockscreen

Lockscreen animation? I know about lockscreen wallpaper but animation? A little more information could help us.

Jay_answers, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Set animated gif as lockscreen

1. Set animated gif as lockscreen - Similar Threads - Set animated gif

2. Microsoft GIF Animator crashes on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft GIF Animator crashes on my PC: Good Day:I found this morning as I was creating an animated GIF, using Microsoft GIF animator, that all of a sudden it would just disappear! This was to my chagrin and horror, as I use it very frequently and have never had this problem occur before.I have the error log event...
  3. Microsoft GIF Animator crashes on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft GIF Animator crashes on my PC: Good Day:I found this morning as I was creating an animated GIF, using Microsoft GIF animator, that all of a sudden it would just disappear! This was to my chagrin and horror, as I use it very frequently and have never had this problem occur before.I have the error log event...
  4. Microsoft GIF Animator crashes on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Animated Wallpaper or GIF wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Animated Wallpaper or GIF wallpaper: Does anyone know how to get some nice animated or gif wallpapers on windows 10 because I've seen some YouTubers have nice wallpapers and when I watch videos on how to get them and use the link they provide I am not able to do it Any help is grateful. submitted by /u/Atharvt...
  6. hta script to display animated GIFs in a folder and its subfolders

in Windows 10 Support
    hta script to display animated GIFs in a folder and its subfolders: Dear Community, in the Windows 7 Forum I found a working hta script to display animated GIFs located in a folder: https://www.w7forums.com/threads/ani...xplorer.15080/ Here is the hta script: Code: <html><head><title>Animator</title></head> <body><script type="text/vbs">...
  7. How do I set a moving animated .gif image as my desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I set a moving animated .gif image as my desktop wallpaper: can we use moving gif as wallpaper in windows 10. 10048
  8. Avatars (Animated gif)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Avatars (Animated gif): I don't wanna hi-jack Stephanie's thread so I created this thread for animated avatars. @gregrocker , here is your request. [img] Hope this will do... Creating animated avatar is easy. Anyone can do it online for FREE. The only tricky part is creating the...
  9. With the latest Windows update ".gif" files are no longer animated

in Windows 10 Support
    With the latest Windows update ".gif" files are no longer animated: That's good *Thumbs You marked it 'resolved' a little earlier which is all you can do *Smile Threads are never closed because often others in a discussion wish to either continue among themselves, or perhaps new information comes to light.
  10. Animated GIF Support Comes to Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Animated GIF Support Comes to Mail app in Windows 10: In the 71st episode of The Email Design Podcast, Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez announce the support of animated GIFs in Windows 10 Mail, the resolution of image gaps bug in Outlook.com and Office 365, faking video in email with CSS animated sprites, and more....