Windows 10: Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox

Discus and support Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Not for all cases the restrictions and limits are working for Roblox. In case you use search in start up and launch the application. It start with no... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by e User, Jan 20, 2021.

1. e User Win User

Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox

Not for all cases the restrictions and limits are working for Roblox. In case you use search in start up and launch the application. It start with no restriction.

All updates are installed and this problem has been reported a year ago. The child has been excluded and included in the family as recommended in other answers to the same question so that the setup of the family could be restored but it does not work.

In the same family there are two child and for one of them the restrictions are not working.

Please, is there any valid solution to this problem?

Thanks and kind regards.

:)

e User, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Monsoft Win User

I setup app & game limits for my son, but it looks like this doesn't work for Roblox Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox :(

System still allows to run and play. I checked on other games like Fortnite and app is terminated on restricted time.

Does anybody have similar issue or this is only me ???

Monsoft, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Limit access to certain websites for set number of hours

This question is related to restrictions set by parents for the kid.

My kid (11) plays a lot of Roblox but since he broke his phone screen (due to negligence), he has to use the PC to play the game. Due to half of the class and many kids from the neighborhood being on Roblox, he wants more and more time to play there. A logical discussion helped him understand that he is spending too much time there affecting other work. He agreed to the limit set to an hour daily.

Now I am looking for a software where I can set such one hour limit daily for roblox website. I would definitely prefer a freeware but if not, I would appreciate suggestions for reasonably priced programs that can do this job.

Thanks in advance.

(P.S. - The machine is Windows 10 Home Premium, version 1809, with SSD and 8GB of RAM)

crackhammer, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox

app and game limit is running out even when game is not in use

i set an app and game limit on roblox for my daughter for 1.5 hours per day, and it runs out every morning around the same time whether she is playing the game or not. verified that the game was not open in the background. how can i make sure that the
    limit is only being enforced if she has actually be playing the game?

NateFolkert, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox - Similar Threads - Set app game

2. How to set app limits

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to set app limits: How can I set one limit to few apps? Lets say, there's 3 games:1. xxx2. yyy3. zzzNow, I can set limits:1 hour to game xxx1 hour to game yyy2 hours to game zzzSo child can play 1+1+2=4hoursBut I want set same time limit to all 3 games, 2 hours, that means if he spend 2 hours...
  3. Unable to Set App and Game Limits

Unable to Set App and Game Limits: Besides for my screen time limits not working at all my kids have access at all times of day and night and can use the computer well over the amount of hours set as well as outside the times set I am completely unable to set app and game limits. When I click on App and Game...
  4. Microsoft family Apps and game limits don't work

Microsoft family Apps and game limits don't work: I have blocked every single game and app for my child and it seems it doesn't work. I have also blocked Microsoft store and for some reason my child can install games every time. I get the notifications to allow my child to play the games and I deny all of them. My child...
  5. "App and Game Limits" not recognizing apps to limit in MS Family

"App and Game Limits" not recognizing apps to limit in MS Family: I want to use Microsoft Family to limit kids' ability to pay a specific game Kerbal Space Program to no more than X hours per day, on just a single Windows 10, brand new Acer laptop. No other devices at issue or being used with these accounts. But when I go to "App and...
  6. Family settings app and game limits unable to read a device

Family settings app and game limits unable to read a device: Hi there, I have set up a child account and am trying and trying to set limits for apps through online family settings. The overall screen time limits seem to be working, but in the 'app and game limits' tab our device is marked red with an exclamation mark. When hovering...
  7. App and game limits - Microsoft Family

App and game limits - Microsoft Family: Suddenly my daughter gets messages she has to ask a parent for more time to use Chrome. App and game limits in Family is OFF and grayed out, I have never set any restrictions. How can this be fixed?...
  8. App and game limits

App and game limits: Hello. I have set 4 hours maximum for the Fornite app on my son´s PC. But this rule is clearly not being applied, as shown by the attached activity screenshot. Any idea what the issue might be? Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  9. App and Game limits not working for Google Chrome Browser

App and Game limits not working for Google Chrome Browser: Hi there! I'm trying to set this up for a family member and I've limited her use of Google Chrome since I can't limit her wifi use. So I set it so that she can only use it from 3pm till 10pm. However, when I tested this after reboot, etc. etc., I can STILL start Google...
  10. Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox: I setup app & game limits for my son, but it looks like this doesn't work for Roblox : System still allows to run and play. I checked on other games like Fortnite and app is terminated on restricted time. Does anybody have similar issue or this is only me ???...