Windows 10: Set black color on Personalize, is that improve battery on laptop?

Discus and support Set black color on Personalize, is that improve battery on laptop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about wanting to improve the battery life by set the personalizes color is dark. Is it working? And I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by skyherobrine, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Set black color on Personalize, is that improve battery on laptop?

Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about wanting to improve the battery life by set the personalizes color is dark. Is it working? And I want to ask more about the health eyes, is it fine when set color is black for laptop when I sit inside the environment not enough light? Sorry, I'm not good English.

:)

skyherobrine, Nov 30, 2022

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Nov 30, 2022
  3. Personalize colors and themes on Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you with your concern on the pictures being dark on Windows 10, you can try to play around with the colors and themes that will suit you.

Here are the steps to customize your color and theme:

• Click on Windows logo.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Make sure that the Automatically pick an accent color from my background is turned off.
    • Select the color that you like from the grid of colors.

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Nov 30, 2022
  4. John Vil Win User

Set black color on Personalize, is that improve battery on laptop?

Background Color is black

Hello,

To set the background color of your desktop back to default, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Personalization and click on Colors.
    • Scroll down to the bottom and click High Contrast Themes.
    • Select None if you want your background to be set to default.

Let is know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

Set black color on Personalize, is that improve battery on laptop?

1. Set black color on Personalize, is that improve battery on laptop? - Similar Threads - Set black color

2. Window's 11 not saving accent color or other personalization settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window's 11 not saving accent color or other personalization settings.: I have been trying to change the accent color as well as turn off the "show accent color on title bars and windows borders" setting on my laptop Asus Zephyrus G14 running windows 11 home. Every time I change the setting, it reverts to the default when I reboot. I have tried...
  3. Set black color on Personalize, is that improve battery on laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set black color on Personalize, is that improve battery on laptop?: Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about wanting to improve the battery life by set the personalizes color is dark. Is it working? And I want to ask more about the health eyes, is it fine when set color is black for laptop when I sit inside the environment not...
  4. Set black color on Personalize, is that improve battery on laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set black color on Personalize, is that improve battery on laptop?: Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about wanting to improve the battery life by set the personalizes color is dark. Is it working? And I want to ask more about the health eyes, is it fine when set color is black for laptop when I sit inside the environment not...
  5. Windows 10 Personalization/Color Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Personalization/Color Settings: Hello! So basically I was recently changing my colors in my windows 10 computer settings and you know how you can go into settings>then personalization>then colors and there are all these options to pick a accent color for both your start menu and your taskbar? Well I...
  6. Personalized Setting Not Responding on black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Personalized Setting Not Responding on black screen: After kb4556799 update Windows 10 started getting black screen with "Personalized Settings Not Responding after Windows Sign In and neither Task Manager response nor can I start in Safe Mode. I deleted the "Latest Feature update" and "latest quality update" to no avail. I...
  7. Scrolling personality improvements in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Scrolling personality improvements in Microsoft Edge: Scrolling is one of the most common user interactions in a browser, and it’s central to how we experience the web.Whether you’re using a touchpad, touch screen, mouse wheel, keyboard, or scroll bars, you want your scrolling experience to be fast and...
  8. Settings > Personalization > Colors > Accent colors: no longer can choose separate colors...

Settings > Personalization > Colors > Accent colors: no longer can choose separate colors...: OS: Windows 10 Home, Build 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 (Windows version 1909) After update(s) to 1903 or 1909, accent colors can no longer be set to separate colors for the "Start, taskbar and action center" and the "Title bars and windows borders". How can we choose...
  9. why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery.

why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery.: For my personal preference, I adjust the color configuration on the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel. I managed to reduced the contrast and gamma to get my eyes comfortable when I am plugged in. Somehow when I am on the battery, it looks like the color setting just goes back...
  10. Shortcut to settings/personalization/color

Shortcut to settings/personalization/color: Is such a shortcut possible? I can't identify a file to open, 33699