Windows 10: Set Facebook Calendar To Windows Calendar.

Discus and support Set Facebook Calendar To Windows Calendar. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you put Facebook calendar in to windows calendar. ***Edited Original Title From: Calender***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tomc74, Nov 5, 2018.

1. tomc74 Win User

Set Facebook Calendar To Windows Calendar.

How do you put Facebook calendar in to windows calendar.

***Edited Original Title From: Calender***

:)

tomc74, Nov 5, 2018

2. Facebook Calendar

As far as I know, the only option would be to connect your Microsoft Account to Facebook so all the Facebook friends would be visible on the contacts list and then to let Calendar do its thing by creating Birthdays calendar on calendar.live.com.

Wojciech Maj, Nov 5, 2018
  3. calendars

So not really following. I suspect the calendar the phone calls My Calendar is the default phone calendar. When you enter stuff in it it stays just on phone. Since it is likely set as default then it is populated when you enter an item.

The real test is when you click (enable) the gmail calendar. Now when entering items if My Calendar is still checked, and its your default, then the entry goes there. To avoid this I had suggested unchecking My Calendar so you know it is going into gmail's calendar. Then force a sync. Also check to ensure calendar app is allowed to use cellular data and if the capability exists, allow app to run in background.

Caledon Ken, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Mystere Win User

support for alternative calendars in the windows 10 calendar app

My understanding is that they added Persian Calendar support.

https://windows.uservoice.com/forums...dar-to-windows

I don't know much about this support, or whether there are others.. or what it all means... I just know that they have added other calendars.

Mystere, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Set Facebook Calendar To Windows Calendar. - Similar Threads - Set Facebook Calendar

2. calendar settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar settings: I have Chinese character in my calendar. I want to remove them. I have Windows 11 as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-settings/9141a8c1-dc2d-4a5d-8541-7b9b04348b50
  3. calendar settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calendar settings: I have Chinese character in my calendar. I want to remove them. I have Windows 11 as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-settings/9141a8c1-dc2d-4a5d-8541-7b9b04348b50
  4. calendar settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. calendar settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calendar settings: My friend searching something in my settings and accidentally made some mistakes. I have Chinese character in my calendar. I want to remove them and I don't know how and I don't want to mess settings as well. I have Windows 11....
  6. calendar settings

calendar settings: My friend searching something in my settings and accidentally made some mistakes. I have Chinese character in my calendar. I want to remove them and I don't know how and I don't want to mess settings as well. I have Windows 11....
  7. Calendar settings

Calendar settings: Hello. Can i get some assistance to set up a meeting scheduled in a different time zone from mine. The meeting is set at 20:00 GMT +8 on Tuesday , what will be the set time in West Africa ? and how can i save it in my calendar...
  8. Calendar settings

Calendar settings: I am trying to colour code my calendar entries on my laptop. I saw and earlier feed that reported MS had stopped this function on Windows 10. The advice given was to change the colour on the online version of the calendar. I went there. My online calendar is empty ... but my...
  9. Windows Mail Calendar Settings

Windows Mail Calendar Settings: Windows Mail is scanning my emails and automatically creating calendar reminders based on plans I make in the emails. I didn't set these reminders and I don't want this feature to be active. please advise on how to disable....
  10. Default calendar settings

Default calendar settings: I have set up my Google calendar details within Windows 10 so if I hit the calendar icon it shows my Google calendar entries. I have just made a couple of airline bookings which give the option to add details to calendar. When I hit this hyperlink, I get an .ics file...