Windows 10: set geforce 930m as primary gpu vice intel gpu

Discus and support set geforce 930m as primary gpu vice intel gpu in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; as the title says i wish that my laptop would use the G force GPU vice the intel GPU is there a hard setting i could use all help greatly appreciated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by dmesal, Jun 28, 2021.

1. dmesal Win User

set geforce 930m as primary gpu vice intel gpu

as the title says i wish that my laptop would use the G force GPU vice the intel GPU is there a hard setting i could use all help greatly appreciated DME

:)

dmesal, Jun 28, 2021
  2. Dorad Win User

Manage external monitor with GeForce GPU instead of Intel GPU

I bought a new external touch monitor for my laptop.

It works fine (display and touch). However, the image is a bit pixelated. I noticed that Windows is managing both laptop monitor and external monitor with the built-in Intel GPU instead of the GeForce one. I am OK with this configuration for the laptop GPU, as i barely use any graphically heavy operation, and it's better for battery life. However, for the external monitor, i need to compensate the pixelated image, so i want to manage it via GeForce GPU. Also, the laptop is always plugged in to an AC adapter power source while using the external monitor.

Laptop details:

• Brand&Model: Lenovo Yoga 720
    • Built in Intel(R) HD Graphics 630
    • internal GeForce GTX 1050 GPU

Screen details:

• Acer UT241Y
    • Connected via Type-C to Type-C adapter

set geforce 930m as primary gpu vice intel gpu Qt1Gb.png

Dorad, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Lerler8 Win User
    Problem 930M GeForce GPU load

I play with the lowest graphics.
    I'm not modding Skyrim.

The game is running on 930M.
    My OS is Windows 10 x64.
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz.
    8GB RAM.

Lerler8, Jun 28, 2021
  4. set geforce 930m as primary gpu vice intel gpu

Problems with NVIDIA GEFORCE GPU and DirectX

hi

i give you a hint windows is good this problem is about your geforce driver you are using.

update both graphic cards driver and do the process again you would be fine.

still if there is a problem u must update your bios too.

i think problem is that you have shared gpu. you disable intel you disabled some of your gpu.

try to add your programs that you want to use your geforce. dont do it global.

you can find this option in geforce control pannel

AhmadZia Ebrahimi, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

set geforce 930m as primary gpu vice intel gpu

1. set geforce 930m as primary gpu vice intel gpu - Similar Threads - set geforce 930m

2. intel graphics uhd stuck with monitor primary gpu and nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 second gpu...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel graphics uhd stuck with monitor primary gpu and nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 second gpu...: theres not any preffered graphics proccesor in nvidia control panel and i have the nvidia advanced 3d setting. plz help! and i also have the lastest driver...
  3. intel graphics uhd stuck with monitor primary gpu and nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 second gpu...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel graphics uhd stuck with monitor primary gpu and nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 second gpu...: theres not any preffered graphics proccesor in nvidia control panel and i have the nvidia advanced 3d setting. plz help! and i also have the lastest driver...
  4. intel graphics uhd stuck with monitor primary gpu and nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 second gpu...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to switch primary GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch primary GPU: Hey there!Recently, I installed new software for my AMD GPU. So I realized that my actually GPU AMD Radeon RX 6600 is GPU 0, meaning it was barely being used when I was playing and actually my AMD Radeon Graphics where GPU 1, so they where the main/primary GPU. I tried to...
  6. How to switch primary GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to switch primary GPU: Hey there!Recently, I installed new software for my AMD GPU. So I realized that my actually GPU AMD Radeon RX 6600 is GPU 0, meaning it was barely being used when I was playing and actually my AMD Radeon Graphics where GPU 1, so they where the main/primary GPU. I tried to...
  7. Minecraft Not using more of NVIDIA GPU, only Intel GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Not using more of NVIDIA GPU, only Intel GPU: Hey. I recently played minecraft once. And i was surprised by the fact that i was getting low fps.I set the right GPU for it, and in the f3 screen it shows NVIDIA GTX 1650 only. But when i saw task manager, i saw something else. It was using the intel GPU. the graphs for...
  8. Nvidia GPU but laptop also has INTEL GPU drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia GPU but laptop also has INTEL GPU drivers: New Dell laptop with Windows 10Pro. Laptop has an optional NVidia MX250 GPU. I installed that latest NV drivers. I also went into the Dell control manager system where it looked for updates for drivers. It updated A few drivers incl and update to BIOS but It also seemed to...
  9. discrete GPU (nvidia) and itegrated GPU (intel)

discrete GPU (nvidia) and itegrated GPU (intel): Hello, I have a bit of a problem... It refers to the GPU switching with the option of Running x application with intel or nvidia GPU. Once for example I choose the game running with the Nvidia graphic card after I look on task manager it still shows that application is...
  10. Change Primary GPU in SLI

Change Primary GPU in SLI: I recently installed a second GTX 980 into my system for SLI. I knew that the card closest to the CPU would default as primary and it would run hotter, but I became concerned when it was unable to boost higher than its base clock speed of 1126MHz due to thermals (the card...