Windows 10: Set "let windows manage this connection" by command line, registry or any other way /

Discus and support Set "let windows manage this connection" by command line, registry or any other way / in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi community, i am looking for any possibility, to automatically set "let windows manage this connection" for mobile broadband connections by cmd,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michael Skirtun, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Set "let windows manage this connection" by command line, registry or any other way /

Hi community,

i am looking for any possibility, to automatically set "let windows manage this connection" for mobile broadband connections by cmd, script, registry, PS, xml or whatever.

! BUT NOT BY CLICKING THE CHECKBOX, IT MUST BE AUTOMATIC !

I cannot find anything to do that by netsh or by setting it via xml....

I have to manage 800 mobile clients with MBN connections, so it must be automatic.

best regards

Michael

Hi community,

ich suche einen Weg, den Haken bei "Windows soll meine Verbindung aufrechterhalten" für Mobilfunkverbindungen automatisch über cmd, script, PS, xml oder sonst irgendwie zu setzen.

Jeder Weg ist mir recht - ausser es manuell zu anzuklicken!

Ich finde dazu leider keinen Weg, weder über netsh noch über xml import...

Ich muss 800 mobile Clients mit der Mobilfunkverbindung konfigurieren, daher muss es automatisch sein!

Grüße,

Michael

:)

Michael Skirtun, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Set "let windows manage this connection"  by command line, registry or any other way / :)

Naki, Feb 4, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Set "let windows manage this connection" by command line, registry or any other way /

How to connect/disconnect to a VPN using the command line?

it might be that i need to install some additional windows features now i upgraded to 10 but previously this rasdial command line worked for me to do this

C:\Windows\System32\rasdial.exe "VPNname"

lucasrenzi, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Set "let windows manage this connection" by command line, registry or any other way /

1. Set "let windows manage this connection" by command line, registry or any other way / - Similar Threads - Set let manage

2. Command line to add dword to registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command line to add dword to registry: I currently have this registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EveryonePrint\HCP Client and would like to add a DWORD to it with the value 00000000 but it is coming up with invalid syntax error. What is wrong with my command line below? I can manually add the DWORD using register...
  3. Command line to add dword to registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command line to add dword to registry: I currently have this registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EveryonePrint\HCP Client and would like to add a DWORD to it with the value 00000000 but it is coming up with invalid syntax error. What is wrong with my command line below? I can manually add the DWORD using register...
  4. Is there any other way?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any other way?: Edition: Windows 10 Pro N Is there any other way for android device/MTP to connect without installing Media Feature Pack?(cause i don't want to install other things that comes with feature pack) submitted by /u/piratepukar [link] [comments]...
  5. Search for a registry data value by command line

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search for a registry data value by command line: I see some MVPs and experts helping on this forum, if you can help me or give me guidance I would appreciate it! I'd like to search for the value 2004 in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion [ATTACH] not in the subkeys, as...
  6. Windows Package Manager Preview | Windows Command Line

Windows Package Manager Preview | Windows Command Line: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmqvx4/windows_package_manager_preview_windows_command/
  7. Is there any other way to open "Advanced display settings"

Is there any other way to open "Advanced display settings": When i try to open it from the settings it crashes immediately. submitted by /u/creepjohn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqgrqd/is_there_any_other_way_to_open_advanced_display/
  8. Task Manager Command Line Arguments?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager Command Line Arguments?: Rather low priority and eccentric inquiry. I'm looking to see if anyone knows of ways to control the launch of Task Manager (taskmgr.exe) with various visual options. In my case *every time* I run TaskMgr I do the following manually, and would love to have it automated...
  9. Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line: Welcome to the second post in this "Windows Command-Line" series. In this post we'll discuss some of the background & history behind the Windows Command-Line. Specifically, we’ll explore its humble origins in MS-DOS, to its modern-day incarnation supporting tools like...
  10. Registry fix or other command to set default for mailto Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Registry fix or other command to set default for mailto Windows 10: I don't yet know how widespread this is nor what causes it but if there is a quick and easy one click method to reset I would appreciate the info. What is happening is that the MailTo default is getting changed to the browser default. Or at least that was the case in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. let windows manage this connection

2. let windows manage this connection reg key