Windows 10: Set new tab to open a specifc page

Discus and support Set new tab to open a specifc page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Well I don't know if it's what you're looking for but Breeze extension works. You'd need to download it and install it in Edge. You would also need to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ztruker, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Callender Win User

Set new tab to open a specifc page

Well I don't know if it's what you're looking for but Breeze extension works. You'd need to download it and install it in Edge. You would also need to "Enable extension developer features" in about:flags

Set new tab to open a specifc page [​IMG]

You can download Breeze here: h**ps://drive.google.com/file/d/1YupLKhTwgGsbQC362mI3643f3og8nmih/view

Unzip and install via Extensions > Load Extension then browse to and select the Breeze folder.

You get a prompt on start-up asking if you'd like to re-enable the extension.

Breeze settings. Use "Main Page" to enter URL for new tab page.

Callender, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Set new tab to open a specifc page

1. Set new tab to open a specifc page - Similar Threads - Set tab open

2. Edge opens home page on new Tab

in Browsers and Email
    Edge opens home page on new Tab: Latest version of Edge. New tab opens home page. Used to open blank page. How do I get the blank page back? What I find doing a search is for older versions (apparently) or refers to custom in settings but all that does is open a new page in a Tab. 183159
  3. pages and tabs open by themselves

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pages and tabs open by themselves: in both desk top and laptop modes pages and tabs open automatically in windows 10,edge and chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-and-tabs-open-by-themselves/56e84795-f8e6-42b0-b7a7-5cbd0a954a81
  4. Touchpad middle button - open web page on new tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad middle button - open web page on new tab: Hello, after last installation Win10 20H2, was lost functionality of middle touchpad button - click on link in Edge, was opened web page in new tab. How can be this functionality again added? Thank you....
  5. When I click on a live tab in an open webpage, I want the new page to open in a new tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I click on a live tab in an open webpage, I want the new page to open in a new tab: I want to know how to open web page in a new tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-on-a-live-tab-in-an-open-webpage-i/c8344e8a-4608-426d-a63d-500e5fd7f10d
  6. Open in New Tab

in Browsers and Email
    Open in New Tab: I have been using Chrome for a long time but I thought I would give Edge a try. In Chrome I am used to right-click a site and select "Open in New Tab". Is this possible in Edge? If yes, how? A right-click on a favorite does not offer me a menu in Edge as in Chrome. Thanks in...
  7. Mail app and web page links not opening new tab

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app and web page links not opening new tab: This is probably something dumb I've done, but I can't figure it out. emails in Mail used to open web links (http and https) in a new tab in my FF browser. Now, they open on the current tab. Not sure whether it's a Mail setting or a FF setting; both have been updated, so...
  8. Router page opening in new tab instead of Bing.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Router page opening in new tab instead of Bing.com: A few days ago our internet wires were accidentally pulled from the wall. Called the company and said they'd send someone the next day to fix it. I opened Firefox to do some offline reading, clicked new tab, which is set to Bing.com, knowing it would open an error...
  9. Change New Tab Page Settings for Sets in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change New Tab Page Settings for Sets in Windows 10: How to: Change New Tab Page Settings for Sets in Windows 10 How to Change New Tab Page Settings for Sets in Windows 10 [img] Warning Sets is no longer available in Windows 10. Sets shell provided tab experience is no more in Windows 10 Microsoft had...
  10. Open App in New Tab for Sets in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open App in New Tab for Sets in Windows 10: How to: Open App in New Tab for Sets in Windows 10 How to Open App in New Tab for Sets in Windows 10 [img] Warning Sets is no longer available in Windows 10. Sets shell provided tab experience is no more in Windows 10 Microsoft had Windows Insiders as a...