Windows 10: Set Outlook.com not Outlook 365 as default

Discus and support Set Outlook.com not Outlook 365 as default in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Currently, my options in Windows 10 for default e-mail include Windows 10 Mail, standard Outlook 365, Windows Live Mail like the 2012 version. I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by C.R.Akita, Jun 21, 2020.

1. C.R.Akita Win User

Set Outlook.com not Outlook 365 as default

Currently, my options in Windows 10 for default e-mail include Windows 10 Mail, standard Outlook 365, Windows Live Mail like the 2012 version. I would like Outlook.com for the default. Is there a tweak for that?

:)

C.R.Akita, Jun 21, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Set Outlook.com not Outlook 365 as default [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jun 21, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    outlook express

unless that rig is on dial up then there is no need to set up Outlook of course unless they need it for work. They can just check their email via the internet like any yahoo gmail or hotmail or what ever mail. I understand using Outlook to Pop in work emails but if your not on dial up then I would say scrap the Outlook app altogether.

DRDNA, Jun 21, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User
Thema:

Set Outlook.com not Outlook 365 as default

1. Set Outlook.com not Outlook 365 as default - Similar Threads - Set Outlook com

2. outlook 365 as email default for excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook 365 as email default for excel: When sharing an excel file I prefer to share as an email attachment. However, Outlook 365 is not listed as an option. Is there a way to have outlook 365 as a default email app?...
  3. outlook 365 as email default for excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook 365 as email default for excel: When sharing an excel file I prefer to share as an email attachment. However, Outlook 365 is not listed as an option. Is there a way to have outlook 365 as a default email app?...
  4. outlook 365 as email default for excel

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook 365: My newest computer has a Windows 11 OS. Most applications work properly, with the glaring exception being Outlook. Outlook no longer provides folder sets, such as Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Archive, Junk Email, Outbox, RSS Feeds, and Search Folders for each...
  6. Outlook 365

Outlook 365: My newest computer has a Windows 11 OS. Most applications work properly, with the glaring exception being Outlook. Outlook no longer provides folder sets, such as Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Archive, Junk Email, Outbox, RSS Feeds, and Search Folders for each...
  7. Outlook,com settings out of date

Outlook,com settings out of date: Why is this still happening more than five years after the first identification of the problem. My personal view is that Windows 10 is a disaster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlookcom-settings-out-of-date/7a00d06d-59d9-431a-b508-24f7730c1de3
  8. Outlook 365

Outlook 365: Why does it not open consistently in my Laptop with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/54ca03e6-fbdc-41cb-864e-42bf199b5ac9
  9. Outlook 365

Outlook 365: Is there a fix for 0x8000ccc0e ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/0f9983e9-c9d9-43de-985b-c325ab955e0f
  10. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 365: I am having a problem with Outlook 365 email not allowing me to reset up my email address that I have been using for years. The email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have tried several times to reset my email address but it will not let me...