Windows 10: set password

Discus and support set password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My friend had some issues with his laptop and did some disk stuffs which he clearly has no idea about and now the finger print does not read. He always... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Kanuor, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Kanuor Win User

set password

My friend had some issues with his laptop and did some disk stuffs which he clearly has no idea about and now the finger print does not read. He always used to sign in with fingerprint and forgot the pin he set up. And also he is not signed in to his microsoft acc.

The things we tried:

1. booting in safe mode: for some reasons windows does not boot in safe mode

2. use the "net user" cmd to add a new user but windows does not show any new users

Is there any way to fix the issue?

:)

Kanuor, Sep 28, 2020

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

set password

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

set password

1. set password - Similar Threads - set password

2. Why do I have to set a password for my PC for allowing Remote Desktop Connection??? Why...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to set a password for my PC for allowing Remote Desktop Connection??? Why...: Why do I have to set a password for my PC for allowing Remote Desktop Connection??? Why can't I just do it without setting up any password of my PC? Remove this **** ****....
  3. Why do I have to set a password for my PC for allowing Remote Desktop Connection??? Why...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have to set a password for my PC for allowing Remote Desktop Connection??? Why...: Why do I have to set a password for my PC for allowing Remote Desktop Connection??? Why can't I just do it without setting up any password of my PC? Remove this **** ****....
  4. Why do I have to set a password for my PC for allowing Remote Desktop Connection??? Why...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. New computer is asking for a password to sign into windows when one was never set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer is asking for a password to sign into windows when one was never set: I bought a computer with windows loaded into it already. The account was just labeled user and never asked for a password to be entered. But now it is...
  6. New computer is asking for a password to sign into windows when one was never set

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New computer is asking for a password to sign into windows when one was never set: I bought a computer with windows loaded into it already. The account was just labeled user and never asked for a password to be entered. But now it is...
  7. New computer is asking for a password to sign into windows when one was never set

8. trying to log in to Motive remote and says my password has expired. How to I re-set my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to log in to Motive remote and says my password has expired. How to I re-set my...: How do I re-set my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-log-in-to-motive-remote-and-says-my/df8f9743-3328-46e3-b907-c12a680c9388
  9. trying to log in to Motive remote and says my password has expired. How to I re-set my...

trying to log in to Motive remote and says my password has expired. How to I re-set my...: How do I re-set my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-log-in-to-motive-remote-and-says-my/df8f9743-3328-46e3-b907-c12a680c9388
  10. Hi, if i reset my laptop to the factory setting will it remove the bios password as well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, if i reset my laptop to the factory setting will it remove the bios password as well: Hi, if i reset my laptop to factory settings will it also remove the bios password because i can't remember it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-if-i-reset-my-laptop-to-the-factory-setting/87983774-d1b9-4978-8e32-fd0a121d7431