Windows 10: Set reminder alerts to emails in Windows email app

Discus and support Set reminder alerts to emails in Windows email app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I wanted to ask if there is a way to set reminder alerts to email in Windows email app. Outlook has this feature see below link:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AdminUnikorea, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Set reminder alerts to emails in Windows email app

AdminUnikorea, Aug 19, 2019
  2. tracit99 Win User

Set email reminder in Calendar app

I cannot find any way to set an email reminder for an event in Windows 10 Calendar app. Using Calendar at Outlook.com this is an option. Is this by design or am I missing something?

tracit99, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Email alert on program failure

Is their a program I can run or some built in windows server (2012) mechanism to send an email alert to me when a program is no longer detected as running?

Solaris17, Aug 19, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Set reminder alerts to emails in Windows email app

Not getting thread post email alerts

These have stopped for the last couple of days or so, for no apparent reason.

I'm using Yahoo email and still receiving messages from other senders. I've also checked my email address in the control panel and that's correct too. Email alerts are still set for instant notification, too.

I have a feeling that this problem is happening just to me, otherwise people would be shouting about it on here, lol *Smile Set reminder alerts to emails in Windows email app :)

qubit, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Set reminder alerts to emails in Windows email app

1. Set reminder alerts to emails in Windows email app - Similar Threads - Set reminder alerts

2. Security alert email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security alert email: I received a security alert email that said someone was trying to access my account and urged me to click on a link to recover my account. I need to know if it is legitimate. How do I report it ?...
  3. Security alert email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security alert email: I received a security alert email that said someone was trying to access my account and urged me to click on a link to recover my account. I need to know if it is legitimate. How do I report it ?...
  4. Email alerts !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email alerts !: I have been using the Windows Mailbox/Calendar app for a long time now and think it's great most of the time. Over the last few weeks I have to keep resetting it to make it work correctly. Sometimes the alerts don't work but the main problem is emails waiting ages in the...
  5. Email alerts !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email alerts !: I have been using the Windows Mailbox/Calendar app for a long time now and think it's great most of the time. Over the last few weeks I have to keep resetting it to make it work correctly. Sometimes the alerts don't work but the main problem is emails waiting ages in the...
  6. new email alerts

in Windows 10 Customization
    new email alerts: how can I turn off the sound when a new email arrives? I am using Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-email-alerts/4ffed2b9-7add-4232-b6af-bdde4f92e705
  7. clickable reminder and return email

in Microsoft Office and 365
    clickable reminder and return email: Hi All I like to create a scheduled reminder email to the tenant which includes a job the tenant needs to do on the rental property. This reminder should include a clickable confirmation so the tenant automatically emails back that he/she has done the job. Has anyone an idea...
  8. Alerts to New Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alerts to New Email: When I am working on something it is annoying for the alerts to pop up in the lower right of my screen to tell me some advertiser or other emailer is sending me a msg. How do I turn this feature off?...
  9. Email Alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email Alert: I wasn't sure where to post this , so I posing it here. I want to warn everyone of a email I received today. I got a email saying my PayPal account was being limited because of some violations. It also contained a file that I was supposed to open to confirm my identity. I do...
  10. Set email reminder in Calendar app

in Browsers and Email
    Set email reminder in Calendar app: I cannot find any way to set an email reminder for an event in Windows 10 Calendar app. Using Calendar at Outlook.com this is an option. Is this by design or am I missing something? 72090

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set email reminder in Windows 10 Mail app