Windows 10: Set same picture for all users

Discus and support Set same picture for all users in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello. I am updating our computers to 10. In windows 7 we had a custom log on screen and and all users had the same profile picture set through gpedit.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by NorthTexas, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Set same picture for all users

Hello. I am updating our computers to 10. In windows 7 we had a custom log on screen and and all users had the same profile picture set through gpedit. I have figured out how to do the lock screen but not the log on screen. I am also having trouble with the user picts. I keeps using the same default pict. When I look in the folder I did notice there are a bunch of files called user which I assume are different sized user picts. in GPedit I have it set to enabled. Any help?

:)

NorthTexas, Jun 9, 2016
  2. Jessen P Win User

Set Proxy for all Users

Hi Parker,

Thank you for the update.

Are the computers on a domain type of network?

Jessen P, Jun 9, 2016
  3. Set Proxy for all Users

1. Yes I will be logged in as the administrator. Regular users will be logged in as a standard user.

2. Yes I am referring to the web proxy settings.

3. We use chrome, ie, and edge.

I need to be able to set the web proxy for all users and not let standard users have the option of changing it. We force all of our students through a web proxy for filtering purposes.

JParkerSISD, Jun 9, 2016
Thema:

Set same picture for all users

1. Set same picture for all users - Similar Threads - Set same picture

2. desktop icon showing same picture on all icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop icon showing same picture on all icons: how can i change the fact that all my icons on desktop have the same picture on them all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-showing-same-picture-on-all-icons/f0d1cf0d-b807-428c-b6f1-97cee2f581cf
  3. desktop icon showing same picture on all icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop icon showing same picture on all icons: how can i change the fact that all my icons on desktop have the same picture on them all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-showing-same-picture-on-all-icons/f0d1cf0d-b807-428c-b6f1-97cee2f581cf
  4. desktop icon showing same picture on all icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. When all setting are the same?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When all setting are the same?: I don't understand, when I produce a picture with a circle in it. All looks well. Clear circle etc.. When I print my picture the circle is an OVAL. Yet my printer settings and my computer settings are both the same. Can anyone please help and advise me?...
  6. When all setting are the same?

When all setting are the same?: I don't understand, when I produce a picture with a circle in it. All looks well. Clear circle etc.. When I print my picture the circle is an OVAL. Yet my printer settings and my computer settings are both the same. Can anyone please help and advise me?...
  7. Set ALL folders to the same setup.

in Windows 10 Support
    Set ALL folders to the same setup.: Just a quick question. What is the definitive answer to set ALL the current and future folders [ ALL OS folders ] to . . . [1] List Details. [2] List ALL the folders structure as Name, Date Modified, Type, Size. I have looked at the following Tutorials . . . > Change...
  8. StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ?

StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ?: Hi I want setup StartIsBack on a domain environnent. So, i've import the group policy template. Unfortunatly, not all options (at all...) are available. Is there a proper way to have the same configuration for all users profiles using the gui configuration interface...
  9. StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ?

in Windows 10 Support
    StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ?: Hi I want setup StartIsBack on a domain environnent. So, i've import the group policy template. Unfortunatly, not all options (at all...) are available. Is there a proper way to have the same configuration for all users profiles using the gui configuration interface...
  10. set up same outllook express account for all users

in Browsers and Email
    set up same outllook express account for all users: Is it possible to set up outlook express account of office mail for all users of a PC in one go so that there is no need to set it up for all users separately. 52653