Windows 10: set screen time limits for one particular application

Discus and support set screen time limits for one particular application in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Can you set screen time limits for one particular application? I see you can set up limits in general - for example four hours per day, but I want to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MichaelSchutzbank, Nov 21, 2018.

1. set screen time limits for one particular application

Can you set screen time limits for one particular application? I see you can set up limits in general - for example four hours per day, but I want to set a limit for one program for 30 minutes.

:)

MichaelSchutzbank, Nov 21, 2018

2. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Ar Rom Win User

set screen time limits for one particular application

Screen Time Limits - Family Safety

Hi,

To set screen time limits, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps provided.

Keep us posted with the result.

Ar Rom, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

set screen time limits for one particular application

1. set screen time limits for one particular application - Similar Threads - set screen limits

2. Screen Time Limits not working!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen Time Limits not working!: Screen time limits for my children will not respond to any changes made. When they check their devices, it tells them that normal screen time will resume at 6:00am. Their limits are between the hours of 7:00am-10:00pm, and the time is always Blocked until they earn their...
  3. Issues with screen time limit on child account.

Issues with screen time limit on child account.: Hi, We urgently need help to solve the following problem. We as a parent cannot unblock the screen time limit on our sons laptop. As soon as we unlock the laptop with our MS password the following message appears: Time is up! This device is blocked because of your...
  4. Screen time limits keeps re-setting for just one of my children's accounts

Screen time limits keeps re-setting for just one of my children's accounts: Hi there.....I have been using MS family screen time limits for our three children's accounts successfully for several months now. We have it setup to operate across three devices an X-Box, a Windows 10 PC and and Windows 10 laptop. Something has started happening recently...
  5. screen time limits in microsoft family

screen time limits in microsoft family: i am having a terrible time trying to set up screen time limits for my child in windows and his xbox one. i've signed in and out of my account and the child's account a dozen times, sending the email invite to join the family and otherwise following the instructions....
  6. How to remove screen time limit?

How to remove screen time limit?: Hello, I have a problem with the function limit time for my child. I delete link with my child, but the limit time stay. Could you help me for delete limit time? Jeremy ***Modified title from: Problem limit time for my child***...
  7. Time Limits

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Time Limits: I want to set time limits on my xbox for my sons. Is it possible to remotely shut down the xbox on certain days/hours. I want to be able to limit their time on COD and Fornite. So can I shut down say every school day from 3-7pm and after 11pm at night. Thanks...
  8. Limiting applications that are on user accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Limiting applications that are on user accounts: I would like to know who I can make it so that only the applications I have on my admin account show up on subsequent user accounts. My admin account is a Microsoft account and my user accounts are local. I just tried adding a user account but when I logged in, it looked...
  9. Time limited exceeded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Time limited exceeded: I have time set for my son on Xbox (only) the activity report shows regular amounts of time in excess of the limit for the day, including days where it is 100% blocked. The process does work sometimes as I get extra time requests occasionally. Son agrees that on at least one...
  10. Blue Screen of Death. Happens at a particular time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death. Happens at a particular time: I have had this hp envy for about 4 to 5 months now. Off and on the blue screen of death occurs with the same error critical process died. i have had this problem since February and it has been off and on. I tried to fix this about a month ago. It seemed to be working for...