Windows 10: Set Task Scheduler by CMD

Discus and support Set Task Scheduler by CMD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Excuse me. I’m a programer from Taiwan. I have a question about Windows Task Scheduler. Now, I have a exe program which is made by python pyinstaller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Windows Category - All, Feb 22, 2022.

1. Set Task Scheduler by CMD

Excuse me. I’m a programer from Taiwan. I have a question about Windows Task Scheduler. Now, I have a exe program which is made by python pyinstaller need to use Task Scheduler to start it. Therefore, I use CMD to create schedule by command line:schtasks –F /create /sc once /tn test /tr “’D:/myprogram/program.exe’” D:/myprogram/program.exe”” /sd YYYY/MM/DD /st HH/MMThe schedule execute success but the program is error. After that, I use GUI box to set it and set the “Start in optional” function more from "Action" box, the result is true. However, I want to set it all by CMD, and I don’t

:)

Windows Category - All, Feb 22, 2022

2. Task scheduler

No errors found by each suggestion. May have to do a clean install unless someone has a different solution

disherabcd, Feb 22, 2022
  3. Task scheduler

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

What error message you're getting while using Task Scheduler?

Suggest you try the below mentioned steps to fix any issue with corrupted system files:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.

• Click File > Run New Task

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”

• Type CMD

• Type or copy/paste the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow
    Reboot the system and check if the issue still occurs. If the problem still persist, try to check the issue by creating other User Profile to see if problem still arises.

Hope this will address your query.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Feb 22, 2022
  4. Lenzmic Win User

Set Task Scheduler by CMD

Task scheduler

No errors found by each suggestion. May have to do a clean install unless someone has a different solution

Tried it, didn't work!!

Lenzmic, Feb 22, 2022
Thema:

Set Task Scheduler by CMD

1. Set Task Scheduler by CMD - Similar Threads - Set Task Scheduler

2. Set Task Scheduler by CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set Task Scheduler by CMD: Excuse me. I’m a programer from Taiwan. I have a question about Windows Task Scheduler. Now, I have a exe program which is made by python pyinstaller need to use Task Scheduler to start it. Therefore, I use CMD to create schedule by command line:schtasks –F /create /sc once...
  3. Set Task Scheduler by CMD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set Task Scheduler by CMD: Excuse me. I’m a programer from Taiwan. I have a question about Windows Task Scheduler. Now, I have a exe program which is made by python pyinstaller need to use Task Scheduler to start it. Therefore, I use CMD to create schedule by command line:schtasks –F /create /sc once...
  4. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler: I want to schedule a video file using task scheduler and the task scheduler is working properly and the wizard opens where I have to choose an application to run the video file but when I select VLC or Power Media Player, it shows these errors: Why is it happening?...
  5. Task scheduler ignoring my settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Task scheduler ignoring my settings: I recently set up a NAS to use for things like backups and whatnot. Saturday afternoon I set up a task to run my file sync program for weekly at 1AM Monday morning while I am sleeping and my "normal use" programs and whatnot are not running so relevant files can be backed up....
  6. Task scheduler

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task scheduler: Hi! In Windows task scheduler I have turned on "run task as soon as possible after a scheduled start is missed". Task was not started on the day it was supposed to start, and I wanna ask you, will it run task next day? And the second question - can I set latest time to run...
  7. Scheduled Tasks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scheduled Tasks: I have found working with computers for the past 30 years that they don't make mistakes. Or if they do, they make them consistently. That being said, I use Scheduled Tasks and Robocopy to backup to different drives on the same, and different computers on the same network....
  8. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler: I have a relatively new install of Windows 10. I installed a new SSD and installed from scratch and then reinstalled all my software. I created some scheduled tasks, just 4 simple copy and paste tasks that I use for backing up. I've recently had to reinstall from scratch my...
  9. Task scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task scheduler: I have created a task that will run once every night 01:00 on my Windows machine. It worked OK before upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. Now it doesn't. When I try to run it manually from Task Scheduler following error occurs: Task Scheduler service is not available. Task...
  10. Scheduled Tasks - Conditions and Settings cannot be set

in Windows 10 Support
    Scheduled Tasks - Conditions and Settings cannot be set: Hi. I'm new to Windows 10, but just installed my first instance of Windows 10 Pro on an older laptop with a new SSD. Right now I'm configuring the system, installing software, creating tasks, all that good stuff. The user account I'm using is an Administrator. A small...