Windows 10: Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

Discus and support Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Whiteboard can now replace the existing whiteboard (Microsoft Whiteboard 2016) on your Surface Hubs, enabling new and advanced capabilities.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

Source: Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

:)

Brink, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

Source: Have fun learning all Hub features with "A Surface Hub Tour" app! Surface

Brink, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    New integrated experiences for Surface Hub

Source: Surface Hub: New integrated experiences with Microsoft 365 and admin updates Surface

Brink, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Guest3 Win User

Surface Hub more powerful with Windows 10 Creators Update

Source: Surface Hub more powerful with Windows 10 Creators Update - Microsoft Devices Blog

Guest3, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub - Similar Threads - Set Microsoft Whiteboard

2. Microsoft's New Whiteboard App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft's New Whiteboard App: Hello,Since my system was updated to the new MS Whiteboard version, I can no longer launch it using the Windows Ink Workspace taskbar button. It will launch if I go through the Start Menu, but that defeats the purpose of the shortcut taskbar button!Any ideas for a fix?Thank...
  3. Microsoft whiteboard on surface book frozen on open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft whiteboard on surface book frozen on open: I was trying to share my whiteboard and realized I was logged into corporate teams rather than my personal live account so it wouldn't let me share. So i selected log out on whiteboard with the intent to log in to my personal account... Now when i open whiteboard it opens...
  4. surface pro X Whiteboard app

surface pro X Whiteboard app: Hi, Using the whiteboard app on the surface pro X.. it crashes whenever you copy,cut or paste - any ideas? I tried updating everything; also reset the whiteboard app.. but nothing seems to work. On both of my intel machines it works fine. Any ideas? Thanks...
  5. How do I access the settings app on Surface Hub 2S

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I access the settings app on Surface Hub 2S: Hello there, I want to open the settings app on surface hub 2S (Azure AD joined). Regarding to the docs, it's possible for global administrators and device administrators. "When choosing to affiliate your Surface Hub 2S with Azure AD, any user in the Global Admins Security...
  6. Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub: We are excited to announce that the most up-to-date version of Microsoft Whiteboard will roll out to the original Surface Hub over the next few weeks. This update will bring Surface Hubs onto the same version of the app currently available for Windows 10 PCs, iOS devices, and...
  7. Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The most recent version of Microsoft Whiteboard has many new capabilities — including persisted whiteboards, enhanced collaboration, and support for Windows. In today’s post, we’ll see how to enable Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub. You...
  8. Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub 2S

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub 2S: Today we joined Steelcase in New York to share our vision for empowering teams and unveiled new details about the Surface Hub 2S product line, introducing the new 85-inch screen size and bringing unprecedented, battery-enabled mobility to the 50-inch collaboration device....
  9. Use whiteboard file created on Surface hub in Windows 10

Use whiteboard file created on Surface hub in Windows 10: Yesterday I have given a presentation using the Surface Hub we have in our office. I used the Whiteboard app on the Surface Hub and wanted to open the created file on my Surface Pro. However, it only gets stored as a .png and a OneNote file. How can I continue to edit the...
  10. Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub: Some of the most productive work happens when you can harness the collective knowledge and skills of a group. When you bring the right backgrounds and experience together, suddenly the most challenging problems feel like they can be solved. We want every meeting to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whitboard app

2. surface hub replace whitboard 2016 with whiteboard app