Windows 10: Set time and 3D text as screensaver at the same time

Discus and support Set time and 3D text as screensaver at the same time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Tried googling this, but I'm curious if there is a way to use the custom text on the 3D Text Screen saver but still add the time to it. I tried "random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ekim Nosredna, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Set time and 3D text as screensaver at the same time

Tried googling this, but I'm curious if there is a way to use the custom text on the 3D Text Screen saver but still add the time to it. I tried "random %time%" (without the quotes) just for giggles, but it did not work unfortunately.

***Original title: 3d Text Screen Saver Question***

:)

Ekim Nosredna, Mar 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 screen saver

Hi Anton,

If you wish to display 3D text screensaver on your Windows 10 computer, we suggest trying the steps below:

• Search for Personalization.
    • Select Screen Saver in the lower right-hand corner.
    • Choose "3D Text" on the drop down and select "settings".
    • From here you will have a series of options, one of them will be a radio button under "Text" to choose either the time or "custom text".
    • Change the "Custom Text" to whatever text you want to display

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Charlie Win User
    Screensaver delay time resets to 1 on boot

Joan. So the screen saver needs to be set to what to come on? Seams like if its your scrolling pictures you would want it to come on at 1. Just wondering does the Cozi app show up on this list?

Set time and 3D text as screensaver at the same time [​IMG]

Charlie, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Lex Del Win User

Set time and 3D text as screensaver at the same time

Time setting

Hi Abdul,

Let's set your phone's time and date automatically by following the steps here:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Date + time.
    • Then, turn on the "Set automatically" option.

Let us know if it works out for you.

Lex Del, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Set time and 3D text as screensaver at the same time

1. Set time and 3D text as screensaver at the same time - Similar Threads - Set text screensaver

2. Stationary 3D Text Screensaver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stationary 3D Text Screensaver: I have the time set as the screensaver. You can select none as the rotation, is there a way to stop the text from moving completely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stationary-3d-text-screensaver/8440df73-025d-4012-af41-873e5e4ce3bf
  3. Stationary 3D Text Screensaver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stationary 3D Text Screensaver: I have the time set as the screensaver. You can select none as the rotation, is there a way to stop the text from moving completely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stationary-3d-text-screensaver/8440df73-025d-4012-af41-873e5e4ce3bf
  4. Administrator and not a the same time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator and not a the same time?: So, a week ago I created another account for work on my windows 10 and ever since it's been acting weirder and weirder. It started with some game shortcuts on my old account's desktop disappearing the moment I had created the new account but since that has happened before and...
  5. Administrator and not a the same time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator and not a the same time?: So, a week ago I created another account for work on my windows 10 and ever since it's been acting weirder and weirder. It started with some game shortcuts on my old account's desktop disappearing the moment I had created the new account but since that has happened before and...
  6. Administrator and not a the same time?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Can I run the lock screen slideshow and the screensaver at the same time

Can I run the lock screen slideshow and the screensaver at the same time: I want to run both the screen lock slideshow and the screensaver can I run both. At present can't run both. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-run-the-lock-screen-slideshow-and-the/83f0f1fc-aec1-468f-83b1-bfd81a4e2393
  8. Screensaver time out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver time out: My screen saver times out after one minute. If I change it in settings it reverts back straight away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-time-out/aa785878-9c4e-40be-b6a9-c805fe7ef1c5
  9. Screensaver time not saving

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver time not saving: I have a windows 10 computer and I have a problem with my screen saver. Whenever I try to change the time, it just goes back to the original time of one minute which is incredibly annoying. I tried turning the screensaver off but after a minute it just takes me to the lock...
  10. Screensaver suddenly not activating after set time

Screensaver suddenly not activating after set time: For some reason, haven't figured out why, my screensaver stopped activating after the time set. I can click "Preview" and it works fine, but after 10 minutes it isn't going off. I've restarted Firefox to be sure it didn't get a Youtube video stuck in it's craw, nope. Nor do I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 3d text screensaver time

2. time and text screen saver