Windows 10: set time automatically

Discus and support set time automatically in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have internet connection but cant set the time zone automatically through wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LongNguyễn6, Feb 27, 2019.

1. set time automatically

I have internet connection but cant set the time zone automatically through wifi

:)

LongNguyễn6, Feb 27, 2019

2. Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to check if the values for “set time automatically” and “set time zone automatically” under Date and Time settings are “ON”. If not, then suggest you to make the vale to “ON” and check for the status.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Locate Windows Time from the list and double click on the service.
    • In Genereal tab, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Lex Del Win User
    Time setting

Hi Abdul,

Let's set your phone's time and date automatically by following the steps here:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Date + time.
    • Then, turn on the "Set automatically" option.

Let us know if it works out for you.

Lex Del, Feb 27, 2019
  4. set time automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

set time automatically

1. set time automatically - Similar Threads - set automatically

2. after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?: in windows 11, after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?1. every time boot to OS?2. every day?3. launch browser?4. when connect internet? 5. or?I try to let system idle 3h, the time is still incorrect. and restart system many times, the time...
  3. after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?: in windows 11, after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?1. every time boot to OS?2. every day?3. launch browser?4. when connect internet? 5. or?I try to let system idle 3h, the time is still incorrect. and restart system many times, the time...
  4. When I check "set time zone automatically" in date and time settings, the time zone is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I check "set time zone automatically" in date and time settings, the time zone is...: I noticed my clock was 6am when it should be 11pm. In date and time settings my time zone is automatically set as UTM-6:00 instead of UTM+10, I can only manually correct the time zone. If I correct the zone and then check "set time zone automatically" the time zone reverts to...
  5. When I check "set time zone automatically" in date and time settings, the time zone is...

When I check "set time zone automatically" in date and time settings, the time zone is...: I noticed my clock was 6am when it should be 11pm. In date and time settings my time zone is automatically set as UTM-6:00 instead of UTM+10, I can only manually correct the time zone. If I correct the zone and then check "set time zone automatically" the time zone reverts to...
  6. When I check "set time zone automatically" the time zone is wrong UTM-6 but should be UTM10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I check "set time zone automatically" the time zone is wrong UTM-6 but should be UTM10...: My date and time seWhen I went to my dttings I noticed my time zone is automatically set as UTM-6:00 I live in Australia. I can only manually change the time zone to the correct one -UTC+10 When I check "set time zone automatically" the time zone reverts to the incorrect zone...
  7. When I check "set time zone automatically" the time zone is wrong UTM-6 but should be UTM10...

When I check "set time zone automatically" the time zone is wrong UTM-6 but should be UTM10...: My date and time seWhen I went to my dttings I noticed my time zone is automatically set as UTM-6:00 I live in Australia. I can only manually change the time zone to the correct one -UTC+10 When I check "set time zone automatically" the time zone reverts to the incorrect zone...
  8. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right: So today my clock ate dirt and messed up, so I decided to manually change the time since the automatic one was not working. However, for some reason, anytime I check the clock by clicking on it, it suddenly turns on the "set time automatically" switch when I go into it's...
  9. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

"Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right: So today my clock ate dirt and messed up, so I decided to manually change the time since the automatic one was not working. However, for some reason, anytime I check the clock by clicking on it, it suddenly turns on the "set time automatically" switch when I go into it's...
  10. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Customization