Windows 10: Set up a Sync Partnership

Discus and support Set up a Sync Partnership in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In my Windows 10 Control Panel - All Control Panel items - Sync Center - Sync Set up - As you probably know it reads: Before you can sync with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BARRY G.VARGUS Sr., Aug 20, 2019.

1. Set up a Sync Partnership

In my Windows 10 Control Panel - All Control Panel items - Sync Center - Sync Set up - As you probably know it reads: Before you can sync with anything, you need to set up a Sync Partnership. However, when I tap on Set up new sync partnerships. It reads: There are no new sync partnerships that can be set up on this computer. (after saying no sync partnerships set up yet) at the beginning. However what about at least 2 (TWO) I can quickly think of. #1: OneDrive. People are always syncing there mobile OnrDrive with their PC version, correct? #2: Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phone. I have a Phone Companion app on both to share and sync information. A bunch of others are coming to mind as I type this. Or is "Backup" and "Sync" two different types of things?

Respectfully,

Barry

:)

BARRY G.VARGUS Sr., Aug 20, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

surface: End Sync Partnership

To end sync partnership in Windows Media Player, please click this
    link
    and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps provided by Marilyn O.

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Quinco Win User
    Windows 10 Sync Partnerships - Set Up.

The message says "There are no new sync partnerships that can be set up on this computer". I have a nas setup on my wifi network and a drive is mapped to it. Why can't I use this? In fact, 2 different drives, one connected as a NAS directly connected to my router, the other is a NAS connected via ethernet to my router.. How does this sync set up work?

Quinco, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Reinnie Win User

Set up a Sync Partnership

Sync Partnership Problem, Help!!

I'm running Windows Mobile 6.1 on Vista 64 bit.

I can't get the sync partnerships to work correctly. Every time I turn off the computer and turn it back on, I need to create a brand new partnerships. Why can't I sync to the profile I created the first time?

When I look at sync center, I have five PDA listed and all of them are listed as disconnected. How can I connect without creating a new partnerships?

The other problem is I can't check anything in the "Change Content Sync Settings" except Mobile Favorites and Files. Why can't I check Contacts, calendar, e-mail, tasks, etc.?

Please help, this is driving me nuts!

Reinnie, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Set up a Sync Partnership

1. Set up a Sync Partnership - Similar Threads - Set Sync Partnership

2. How to set up sync partnership

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set up sync partnership: How to set up sync partnership https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-sync-partnership/03718261-c9ad-4d4f-a8c8-bc539a8f4f0f
  3. How to set up sync partnership

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set up sync partnership: How to set up sync partnership https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-sync-partnership/03718261-c9ad-4d4f-a8c8-bc539a8f4f0f
  4. Syncing Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Syncing Settings: Hi All, Is it possible to transfer settings across accounts in the same PC? THis is a family account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-settings/1b84cf76-8d89-400f-8a4a-8914db6aeea7
  5. sync settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    sync settings: I am running windows 10 and i am supposedly the administrator of this pc when i go to settings and my sync options i get a message that i can not change these settings because they are hidden or managed by my organization what is this...
  6. Microsoft and Samsung step up partnership ahead of Unpacked event

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and Samsung step up partnership ahead of Unpacked event: Expect Microsoft to be on stage at the Samsung Unpacked event on August 7, demonstrating Office apps, Your Phone and more. After a rocky beginning, Samsung and Microsoft have been engaged in a cautious relationship dance for the past several years. I'm hearing the pair...
  7. sync partnership

in Windows 10 Support
    sync partnership: how to set up a new sync partnership
  8. Sync Settings

Sync Settings: What does this mean when I am wanting to Sync my settings "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"?? How do I get rid of this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-settings/ec8a40c1-2ef7-4dce-a71f-fc49733aaf22
  9. Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder)

Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder): This is the second time [ATTACH]this has happened after I re-installed Windows 10 to fix it the first time. I have other computer which has 2 shared folder. I have kept both the folder in sharing to access from network. I found option for keeping folder offline which allows...
  10. Windows 10 Sync Partnerships - Set Up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Sync Partnerships - Set Up.: The message says "There are no new sync partnerships that can be set up on this computer". I have a nas setup on my wifi network and a drive is mapped to it. Why can't I use this? In fact, 2 different drives, one connected as a NAS directly connected to my router, the other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there are no new sync partnerships that can be set up on this computer