Windows 10: Set up as organisation question

Discus and support Set up as organisation question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to reinstall windows on my school laptop for various reasons, now when I set up using my organisation login account will everything like my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JakeM858, Mar 7, 2021.

1. JakeM858 Win User

Set up as organisation question

I need to reinstall windows on my school laptop for various reasons, now when I set up using my organisation login account will everything like my school wifi and windows activation work automatically? It is set up using my organisations Azure Domain, Thanks.

:)

JakeM858, Mar 7, 2021

2. Settings managed by your organisation question.....

Hi Steven,

The issue you're experiencing might have something do with Group Policy are in effect. To help you resolve the issue, you can refer to this
    thread for information
    and troubleshooting steps provided.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Set up as organisation question

"Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

I'm getting "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" in yellow color for the following setting sections in windows 10.

System:

Notification & actions, Multitasking

Personalization:

Lock Screen, Start

Privacy

General

I tried following suggestions to fix the problem.

1. Reset my PC using windows advanced startup option.
    2. follow all the solutions which are mentioned in here. link
    3. Change Diagnostics & feedback to Full.
    4. Reset group-policies for default. link
    5. Restore windows

Please kindly suggest a solution to fix this problem.

NadeeshaniWilliam, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Set up as organisation question

1. Set up as organisation question - Similar Threads - Set organisation question

2. Organisational Set Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Organisational Set Up: Hello,I am wanting to be able to have a organisational set up on all my businesses laptops so for example i could go to one laptop and sign in using my username and password work on that one then go home and login on another computer set up to organisation.Thanks...
  3. Organisational Set Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organisational Set Up: Hello,I am wanting to be able to have a organisational set up on all my businesses laptops so for example i could go to one laptop and sign in using my username and password work on that one then go home and login on another computer set up to organisation.Thanks...
  4. Organisational Set Up

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Settings are hidden or managed by organisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings are hidden or managed by organisation: In my privacy settings and other places too some settings are grayed out and i cannot control them, and on the top it says "*some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"one of these settings is setting up a pin with windows hello and it's very...
  6. Settings are hidden or managed by organisation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Settings are hidden or managed by organisation: In my privacy settings and other places too some settings are grayed out and i cannot control them, and on the top it says "*some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"one of these settings is setting up a pin with windows hello and it's very...
  7. Setting Managed by Organisation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting Managed by Organisation: I was given a laptop by my mom which was given to her by the company she used to work for. The company heavily restricted settings on the laptop, for example, I can't change the User information to my name, Windows account or even set a new password. I'm using a Dell laptop...
  8. Settings managed by organisation!!!!!

Settings managed by organisation!!!!!: [ATTACH] What is this setting even in MS edge I'm seeing this ... how to fix it. i have windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-managed-by-organisation/69c8dc31-a2db-4661-9962-5669e4424231
  9. settings "managed by your organisation"

settings "managed by your organisation": Some of my settings have the message "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization", and they are uneditable. I have an administrator account and a regular user account. My regular user account cannot modify these settings: Settings>Phone And the...
  10. Set up questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Set up questions: What do I need to do to stop computer from sending gibberish to a remote unlisted printer during startup or reboot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-questions/fccb2b0f-27e1-425e-b9c8-7316d1ba5967