Windows 10: set up has detected an incompatible build

Discus and support set up has detected an incompatible build in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; that's the message I get every time I try to install my amd graphics drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chelseachamp65, Jul 2, 2019.

1. set up has detected an incompatible build

that's the message I get every time I try to install my amd graphics drivers

:)

chelseachamp65, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 2, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue set up has detected an incompatible build :p

cadaveca, Jul 2, 2019
  4. set up has detected an incompatible build

BarbaricSoul, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

set up has detected an incompatible build

1. set up has detected an incompatible build - Similar Threads - set has detected

2. Windows Hello Face won't set up due to "incompatible camera"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face won't set up due to "incompatible camera": Purchased a new MSI Modern 15 with Win11 preinstalled and while everything else setup just fine, Hello Face won't work as it says "we couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face". Sort of crazy since the camera is built-in and HD and Device Manager says it's...
  3. Windows Hello Face won't set up due to "incompatible camera"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Face won't set up due to "incompatible camera": Purchased a new MSI Modern 15 with Win11 preinstalled and while everything else setup just fine, Hello Face won't work as it says "we couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face". Sort of crazy since the camera is built-in and HD and Device Manager says it's...
  4. Incompatible driver camera with a build 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible driver camera with a build 22h2: With the update to the new windows build 22h2. The cameras of xiaomi book s laptops stop working. From manufacturer support they say that the driver is correct that from Microsoft they would have to look for a solution...
  5. Incompatible driver camera with a build 22h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible driver camera with a build 22h2: With the update to the new windows build 22h2. The cameras of xiaomi book s laptops stop working. From manufacturer support they say that the driver is correct that from Microsoft they would have to look for a solution...
  6. Conflicting Software Detected: Incompatible version found in Steam

in Windows 10 News
    Conflicting Software Detected: Incompatible version found in Steam: [ATTACH]After launching Steam, if you see the Conflicting software detected error, the solutions provided in this article may help you fix the problem. This error makes the Steam application unusable because when users click OK in the error window, the Steam application...
  7. Bootcamp Amd driver updates says "Setup has dectected an incompatible build. setup will not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootcamp Amd driver updates says "Setup has dectected an incompatible build. setup will not...: When I try to download AMD drivers for BC But it doesn't let me download it it say "Setup has detected an incompatible build. Setup will now exit."My pc info:Graphics card: Radeon AMD R9 M380Windows version: Windows 10 64x bit...
  8. Has the latest W10 build disabled HDR Display Settings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Has the latest W10 build disabled HDR Display Settings?: I bought a new PC in January. It's a mini-ITX form-factor, fanless computer with an ASRock B450 Gaming motherboard, a Ryzen 5 3400 CPU and integrated Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics. This machine using a 2018 65" Samsung Q9F QLED 4K television as it's monitor - because I purchased...
  9. automatically detect settings.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    automatically detect settings.: Hello. i can't use any VPN program's because there is something forcing the automatically detect settings to be OFF. troubleshoot gave me this message : windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings. so basically i have to make this option automatically...
  10. Setup has detected an incompatible build .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setup has detected an incompatible build .: Help , first time into computers and i cant play any games due to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-has-detected-an-incompatible-build/3cc56631-08c9-468a-aba1-dde43e63cc62

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setup has detected an incompatible build

2. setup has detected an incompatible build amd

3. amd setup has detected an incompatible build

4. amd software detect incompatible build,
  5. amd setup has detected an incomplete build,
  6. setup has detected an incompatible build boot camp,
  7. setup has detected an incompatible build amd chipset,
  8. amd incomplete build message,
  9. incompatible build radeon,
  10. setup has determined an incompatable build,
  11. ASUS DUAL-RX580-O4G setup has detected an incompatible build,