Windows 10: set up HP Envy 7855 printer with Windows 10 and WordPerfect

Discus and support set up HP Envy 7855 printer with Windows 10 and WordPerfect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 via Parallels on a Mac. I have an HP Envy 7855 printer installed on the Mac, and it works with some of my Windows programs. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vjaaan, May 14, 2020.

1. vjaaan Win User

set up HP Envy 7855 printer with Windows 10 and WordPerfect

I am running Windows 10 via Parallels on a Mac. I have an HP Envy 7855 printer installed on the Mac, and it works with some of my Windows programs. But when I tried to set it up to print envelopes from my WordPerfect X3 (as it did when Windows 10 was running on my Dell), I somehow lost the ability to print from WordPerfect at all. Another Corel program, QuattroPro, does still print. And I also now cannot print from my Chrome web pages.

In trying to set up new drivers and settings, somewhere along the line I messed things up.

My first priority is to get my documents from WordPerfect to print like normal.

My printer is on my home network, and works fine with everything else.

Thanks for any help!

:)

vjaaan, May 14, 2020

2. INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855

INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855 TO A 'WIFI DIRECT' SETTING DOESN'T WORK; ONE WINDOW SAID I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT DRIVER; BUT I INSTALLED FROM THE WINDOWS APP STORE AND IT SAID IT INSTALLED

RogerHawkes1, May 14, 2020
  3. Lee L. Win User
    HP Envy Printer Will Not Print anything but test page

Hi CJ_001,

I'm sorry to hear that your printer only print test page. My name is Lee and I'm your Independent Advisor today.

It sounds like the printer itself works fine since it can print a test page so I am thinking this is a possible issue with the printer driver.

May I know the exact model of your printer (i.e. HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One Printer, HP ENVY Photo 7855 All-in-One Printer, HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Printer, etc)?

I hope my suggestion helps just please let me know if you need any further assistance, just reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thank you and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Independent Advisor

Lee L., May 14, 2020
  4. set up HP Envy 7855 printer with Windows 10 and WordPerfect

where do I find pin number on hp envy photo7855

where do I find pin number on hp envy phot 7855 printer?

Georgecallis, May 14, 2020
Thema:

set up HP Envy 7855 printer with Windows 10 and WordPerfect

1. set up HP Envy 7855 printer with Windows 10 and WordPerfect - Similar Threads - set Envy 7855

2. Using Win 7 and trying to print to an HP envy 7855. Printer is setup wireless and online,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Win 7 and trying to print to an HP envy 7855. Printer is setup wireless and online,...: I am using Win 7 and trying to print to an HP envy 7855. Printer is setup wireless and online. not offline. It will not print. Help please...
  3. Using Win 7 and trying to print to an HP envy 7855. Printer is setup wireless and online,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Win 7 and trying to print to an HP envy 7855. Printer is setup wireless and online,...: I am using Win 7 and trying to print to an HP envy 7855. Printer is setup wireless and online. not offline. It will not print. Help please...
  4. HP Envy Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy Printer: My HP printer is showing preparing to enter sleep mode and wont respond. How do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/ce691871-1005-45ad-940c-a9016057385e
  5. INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855: INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855 TO A 'WIFI DIRECT' SETTING DOESN'T WORK; ONE WINDOW SAID I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT DRIVER; BUT I INSTALLED FROM THE WINDOWS APP STORE AND IT SAID IT INSTALLED...
  6. HP Envy printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy printer: For some reason, suddenly I cannot print in colour from laptop, prints colour from pad but laptop, any suggestions. I have had printer for 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/0216a0cd-41e3-4c93-8530-d98865600657
  7. HP ENvy photo 7855 printer

HP ENvy photo 7855 printer: I got a new printer but I cannot get the old printer off of the list of printers to choose as default printers. How do I get the old one off the list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-photo-7855-printer/610aefdd-0254-4268-9d59-b37ec4a29b8a
  8. HP Envy Photo 7855 misprints after OS update (reinstalling printer and drivers doesn't...

HP Envy Photo 7855 misprints after OS update (reinstalling printer and drivers doesn't...: Hello! I hope you can help me. My HP Envy Photo 7855 has worked well with my HP computer and MS Windows 10 for quite some time. Suddenly, yesterday, the printer stopped working, freezing up on each print job for some minutes before only printing 1/3 of a page. HP worked with...
  9. HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535: Having the expert assistance and guidance to have a proper setup of the printer is very necessary. That is why we have made our HP printer customer support number +1-844-802-7535 toll-free and available 24x7 for your services so that you can get any of your queries resolved...
  10. How to Fix Hp Envy 7855 Printer offline

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to Fix Hp Envy 7855 Printer offline: *Mad I am facing hp printer offline problem from last 2 months . First time when offline problem arises i got it troubleshoot from technician but now i want this proper solution on my own. Please suggest me some instructions or manual to troubleshoot printer offline problem....