Windows 10: Set Up New Laptop

Discus and support Set Up New Laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When setting up new laptop, windows account is not recognised, when windows account entered into create account 'you cannot log in with work account'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by p.sam1, Mar 23, 2021.

1. p.sam1 Win User

Set Up New Laptop

When setting up new laptop, windows account is not recognised, when windows account entered into create account 'you cannot log in with work account' message is received?

Other colleagues at same company do not have this issue.

:)

p.sam1, Mar 23, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 23, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Set Up New Laptop

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Set Up New Laptop

1. Set Up New Laptop - Similar Threads - Set Laptop

2. Wrong email in setting up microsoft account for laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wrong email in setting up microsoft account for laptop: I setup my laptop with new microsoft account but with wrong email which doesn't exist, such as @gmail.com4, now i can't sign in to my laptop.. another option is to sign-in is with security key. Any advice for this problem? Tks.....
  3. Network firewall setting is blocking connection to the internet HP laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network firewall setting is blocking connection to the internet HP laptop: I was not having any problems at all. I ran the HP network diagnostics and it said there was no problem.like they say: "don't fix it if it aint broken"Other devices have no problem connecting to the wifi.Today I tried to connect to the wifi and could not.I ran the HP...
  4. External monitor goes blank when laptop lid shut - power settings set to do nothing when...

in Windows 10 Customization
    External monitor goes blank when laptop lid shut - power settings set to do nothing when...: Hi all,I'm having problems with my external monitor - as soon as I close my laptop lid it goes blank. The laptop is still on power settings are set to 'do nothing' when the lid is shut, but the screen still goes blank.I've tried setting the external monitor as the main...
  5. Iview Maximus II laptop won’t connect to wifi and there is no wifi setting.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Iview Maximus II laptop won’t connect to wifi and there is no wifi setting.: I have an Iview Maximus II laptop and it won’t connect to WiFi, it doesn’t even have the wifi icon in the bottom right side of the screen, just an airplane mode setting where the wifi usually is. It also doesn’t have a wifi section in the “Network & Internet” category in...
  6. New Laptop won't let me set firefox as default

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Laptop won't let me set firefox as default: Hi,I have just bought a new Dell Laptop running Windows 10 and it will not allow me to set anything but Edge as my default browser. I have approached this from the request when i open the alternative browser and via Set defau;lts by app, but when i do these things either...
  7. Problems setting up new laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems setting up new laptop with Windows 10: Just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and run through the setup procedure bearing in mind I'm a bit green. All went well except for one thing:When it asked for a Microsoft account is wouldn't accept my email address saying I already had one news to me? so I created a new...
  8. my laptop's keyboard is not working only in bios setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop's keyboard is not working only in bios setting: my laptop's function keys even all keys not working in bios settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-keyboard-is-not-working-only-in-bios/645a9a3a-c068-4376-9075-2010411ff7cd
  9. My laptop's keyboard is not working only in start-up menu /bios setting /advance options .

My laptop's keyboard is not working only in start-up menu /bios setting /advance options .: Hello,I am Himanshu my laptop's keyboard is not working only in bios settings whereas it works smoothly in other conditions.and I am not able to open bios setting by the keyboard key .please tell me any solution .I want to enable tpm from bios ....
  10. Setting Up 4 Monitors on Laptop

Setting Up 4 Monitors on Laptop: I have an Nvidia graphics card in my laptop that supports 4 monitors however I am currently limited to using 3. I belivie this is because the monitors are being run on the Intel GPU. Could somebody please help or provide some guidance on how to utilize the 4 monitor...