Windows 10: Set up of Surface Go

Discus and support Set up of Surface Go in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New Surface go setup, I chose the wrong language and I would like to go back to the beginning set up screen and I cannot.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertPantle, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Set up of Surface Go

New Surface go setup, I chose the wrong language and I would like to go back to the beginning set up screen and I cannot.

:)

RobertPantle, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Set up of Surface Go

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Set up of Surface Go :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Set up of Surface Go

1. Set up of Surface Go - Similar Threads - Set Surface

2. How do I change my camera/video settings to non-mirrored? I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my camera/video settings to non-mirrored? I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop...: Hi I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and tried to use the camera app today to make a recording. After reviewing the recording I noticed that the video flipped and it's not how I saw myself when I was recording. I already tried looking around for the camera settings but have...
  3. How do I change my camera/video settings to non-mirrored? I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my camera/video settings to non-mirrored? I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop...: Hi I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and tried to use the camera app today to make a recording. After reviewing the recording I noticed that the video flipped and it's not how I saw myself when I was recording. I already tried looking around for the camera settings but have...
  4. Can't set up new Surface to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set up new Surface to my account: Hi, I just bought a Surface Pro 9. I have set up WiFi, and the first updates have been downloaded and installed.Now I am trying to sign into my account - but when I enter the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** address I use I get a red error message stating no such...
  5. Can't set up new Surface to my account

Can't set up new Surface to my account: Hi, I just bought a Surface Pro 9. I have set up WiFi, and the first updates have been downloaded and installed.Now I am trying to sign into my account - but when I enter the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** address I use I get a red error message stating no such...
  6. Can't set up new Surface to my account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to access UEFI setting on my Surface Laptop Go 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access UEFI setting on my Surface Laptop Go 2: Hello Microsoft,I have been trying to access UEFI settings on my Surface Laptop Go 2 windows 11, so far it's impossible. There is a ton of videos and forums about surface devices using buttons, but this model has none....
  8. How to access UEFI setting on my Surface Laptop Go 2

How to access UEFI setting on my Surface Laptop Go 2: Hello Microsoft,I have been trying to access UEFI settings on my Surface Laptop Go 2 windows 11, so far it's impossible. There is a ton of videos and forums about surface devices using buttons, but this model has none....
  9. Surface Windows 11 power plan missing Hibernate After in advanced settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Windows 11 power plan missing Hibernate After in advanced settings: Surface Pro 9Windows 11 Pro latestPower Plan advanced setting does not have Hibernate After option only sleep after.Hibernate is enabled Power Options. Also did powercfg /h /type fullHibernate is available in Power menu.What can I do to fix it?Thanks...
  10. Surface Windows 11 power plan missing Hibernate After in advanced settings

Surface Windows 11 power plan missing Hibernate After in advanced settings: Surface Pro 9Windows 11 Pro latestPower Plan advanced setting does not have Hibernate After option only sleep after.Hibernate is enabled Power Options. Also did powercfg /h /type fullHibernate is available in Power menu.What can I do to fix it?Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to set up surface go

2. setting up surface go

3. set up surface go

4. setting up surface go keyboard,
  5. surface go settings,
  6. how to set up a surface go,
  7. how to go in setup of surface,
  8. undervolting surface go,
  9. surface go instrcutions,
  10. surface go instructions,
  11. Setup surfacego,