Windows 10: "Set up OneDrive"

Discus and support "Set up OneDrive" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the 'Windows Defender Security Center" program, "Security at a glance"....The 'Virus & threat protection' show an exclamation mark (!). Then below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stur2009, Aug 18, 2018.

1. stur2009 Win User

"Set up OneDrive"

In the 'Windows Defender Security Center" program, "Security at a glance"....The 'Virus & threat protection' show an exclamation mark (!).

Then below "Set up OneDrive" in a gray box. If I click in the gray box it just opens my folder in OneDrive. I have access to OneDrive...and then NOTHING! How does one proceed? Gray box does not go away and with no help!!

"Set up OneDrive" 683b3cf2-03b1-42d0-a89c-539509d8c065?upload=true.png

:)

stur2009, Aug 18, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 18, 2018
  3. OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

"Set up OneDrive" ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

"Set up OneDrive"

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

"Set up OneDrive"

1. "Set up OneDrive" - Similar Threads - Set OneDrive

2. OneDrive for Business recycle bin is in 12PM, even though my OneDrive account is set to 24h

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive for Business recycle bin is in 12PM, even though my OneDrive account is set to 24h: Hi, when I go to the recycle bin on my OneDrive for Business, I have the date/time being displayed in 12h AM/PM format:But in my settings it is properly set date/time in 24h format :Why I have 12h AM/PM format in my OneDrive for Business recycle bin ? How can I get 24h format...
  3. OneDrive for Business recycle bin is in 12PM, even though my OneDrive account is set to 24h

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive for Business recycle bin is in 12PM, even though my OneDrive account is set to 24h: Hi, when I go to the recycle bin on my OneDrive for Business, I have the date/time being displayed in 12h AM/PM format:But in my settings it is properly set date/time in 24h format :Why I have 12h AM/PM format in my OneDrive for Business recycle bin ? How can I get 24h format...
  4. OneDrive files in Setting-Storage----What's the purpose.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive files in Setting-Storage----What's the purpose.: I have about 50 folders and use 97GB of space on OneDrive online.My laptop currently is running low on space. I deleted temp folders, but going in to Settings->Storage, there are 25GB of space used by OneDrive. My laptop only shows about 15 of my OneDrive folders. Can I free...
  5. OneDrive files in Setting-Storage----What's the purpose.

OneDrive files in Setting-Storage----What's the purpose.: I have about 50 folders and use 97GB of space on OneDrive online.My laptop currently is running low on space. I deleted temp folders, but going in to Settings->Storage, there are 25GB of space used by OneDrive. My laptop only shows about 15 of my OneDrive folders. Can I free...
  6. OneDrive files in Setting-Storage----What's the purpose.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Completely Disable OneDrive or change its settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely Disable OneDrive or change its settings: Hi There,I enabled OneDrive Backup of my Desktop, Documents & Pictures folder but it is so complicated to manage it in terms of file management with it. let me explain my problems with it:Problem 1: When I turned its backup option on it removed all files in the documents...
  8. Completely Disable OneDrive or change its settings

Completely Disable OneDrive or change its settings: Hi There,I enabled OneDrive Backup of my Desktop, Documents & Pictures folder but it is so complicated to manage it in terms of file management with it. let me explain my problems with it:Problem 1: When I turned its backup option on it removed all files in the documents...
  9. OneDrive about to be deleted despite being in use as a result of dual sets of credentials.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive about to be deleted despite being in use as a result of dual sets of credentials.: I changed my OneDrive login credentials a while back as the old email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was being spammed but I've just received an email to the old email address stating my personal OneDrive account has been unused for two years and will...
  10. OneDrive about to be deleted despite being in use as a result of dual sets of credentials.

OneDrive about to be deleted despite being in use as a result of dual sets of credentials.: I changed my OneDrive login credentials a while back as the old email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was being spammed but I've just received an email to the old email address stating my personal OneDrive account has been unused for two years and will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virus and threat protection windows 10 set up onedrive?

2. welcome to onedrive wizard

3. windows defender virus set up onedrive

4. Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive,
  5. windows 10 keeps wanting me to set up onedrive for virus protection,
  6. windows virus & threat protection set up onedrive,
  7. virus & threat protection set up onedrive