Windows 10: Set Up Periodic Alarm Chime

Discus and support Set Up Periodic Alarm Chime in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I set up my laptop to run an alarm chime in a time frame of my choosing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LR2016, Dec 11, 2019.

1. LR2016 Win User

Set Up Periodic Alarm Chime

How can I set up my laptop to run an alarm chime in a time frame of my choosing?

:)

LR2016, Dec 11, 2019

2. Clock chimes

Thanks, but I don't want to set the clock so it chimes on the hour. I want to set it so it DOESN'T chime on the hour.

DougMcGuire1, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Clock chimes

Hi DougMcGuire,

I am Vanshita, an Independent Windows Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem

I would like to inform that you cannot set Windows 10 clock to chime on the hour, but you can set an alarm for some particular time change the snooze time to one hour.

I also suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/al...

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Hope this helps

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Set Up Periodic Alarm Chime

Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions?

d2123cross, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Set Up Periodic Alarm Chime

1. Set Up Periodic Alarm Chime - Similar Threads - Set Periodic Alarm

2. Setting Alarm with Cortana

in Cortana
    Setting Alarm with Cortana: I was able to set an alarm with Cortana but with the new update comes with win10 2004 Cortana is unable to do it. Is there a poblem or Microsoft is going back instead further? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  3. SCHEDULED Pop Up Countdown Timer - Alarm AND Countdown & SECOND Alarm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCHEDULED Pop Up Countdown Timer - Alarm AND Countdown & SECOND Alarm: ***NOT LOOKING FOR ORDINARY COUNTDOWN TIMER!!** I'm looking for a countdown timer that I can SCHEDULE at set times during the week/day and have it pop up up and give an alarm, AND countdown for a the number of minutes I set and do a SECOND ALARM. I want both alarms to be...
  4. Setting an icon for Alarms & Clock application

Setting an icon for Alarms & Clock application: Hi everyone, I'd like to give the Alarms & Clock application an icon, because right now when I run it, there's an empty square in my task bar. It seems like all the apps built into windows are lacking in icons, and this one is no exception.I made an icon file using an...
  5. Chime alert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chime alert: Once into a flight I'm getting a chime every few seconds. I have no idea what's causing it. I have FSX Deluxe boxed edition. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chime-alert/1737a996-f777-4340-9f4e-a7d7539c3693
  6. How do I set an alarm

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I set an alarm: How do I set an alarm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-an-alarm/05302c7c-c353-416b-adf3-fd678cdc800f
  7. Clock chimes

Clock chimes: My clock chimes every hour on the hour. HOW DO I STOP IT! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-chimes/d9f37597-e0a5-461c-9e05-8abb7fc759ac
  8. Save alarm sets

Save alarm sets: Is it possible to create and save Alarm sets. I teach elementary school. I use this app to stay on schedule. There are days when the schedule varies. I currently use my phone for alarms on those days. I'd like to use the app. Unfortunately it takes too long to go through and...
  9. Can't set the alarm on Win 10

Can't set the alarm on Win 10: Hi, since a couple of weeks on my Windows 10 Home x64 (ACER Aspire A515-51G, 12gb ram, intel Core i7) I can't set the alarm on Alarms&Clocks, nor I can set the timer. When I hit the "Save" icon (the floppy) it doesn't click and it doesn't work, therefore it doesn't set the...
  10. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.: I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions? 5343