Windows 10: Set Up PIN Won’t Work Windows 11

Discus and support Set Up PIN Won’t Work Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently bought a brand new Geopad 110 with Windows 11 pre-installed. During set-up, it asks me to set up a fingerprint which it subsequently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by victoria capon, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Set Up PIN Won’t Work Windows 11

I have recently bought a brand new Geopad 110 with Windows 11 pre-installed. During set-up, it asks me to set up a fingerprint which it subsequently won’t recognise and when I skipped that option it requires a PIN to be entered. When I clicked on ‘Create PIN’ it buffers for about 5 minutes before locking itself on this screen and won’t allow you to skip or do anything else but go back and repeat the process. Currently can’t use the machine at all as cannot navigate past this set-up stage. I don’t think this is a fault with the machine.

:)

victoria capon, Jan 30, 2023
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Kim Tiw Win User
    Windows pin not working after restart

Hi Bhaumik,

The possible cause of this issue is corruption of files or it could be missing registry settings. To address your concern, we suggest you to follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer and browse to this location:
      C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC
    • Delete everything within that folder
    • Go to Settings > Accounts >Sign-in Options, click Add a PIN again and set your PIN
    • PIN sign in should work going forward

Let us know how it works.

Kim Tiw, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Set Up PIN Won’t Work Windows 11

Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Set Up PIN Won’t Work Windows 11

1. Set Up PIN Won’t Work Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Set PIN Won’t

2. Set Up PIN Won’t Work Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set Up PIN Won’t Work Windows 11: I have recently bought a brand new Geopad 110 with Windows 11 pre-installed. During set-up, it asks me to set up a fingerprint which it subsequently won’t recognise and when I skipped that option it requires a PIN to be entered. When I clicked on ‘Create PIN’ it buffers for...
  3. It won’t let me set up a PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me set up a PIN: My computer has been working fine, but last night i decided to restart my computer and it had been restarting for more than 12 hours. I finally found a youtube vid and did the “Windows + X + power button” and it finally turned on, BUT when i go to the sign in screen my...
  4. It won’t let me set up a PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won’t let me set up a PIN: My computer has been working fine, but last night i decided to restart my computer and it had been restarting for more than 12 hours. I finally found a youtube vid and did the “Windows + X + power button” and it finally turned on, BUT when i go to the sign in screen my...
  5. Windows 11 PIN Set Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PIN Set Up: I have a new laptop with Windows 11. During set up, it's asking me to create a PIN. When I enter my PIN twice per the instructions, I get an error message and offer to try again or skip for now. I've tried it dozens of times with the same results, and even reloaded Windows...
  6. Windows 11 PIN Set Up

Windows 11 PIN Set Up: I have a new laptop with Windows 11. During set up, it's asking me to create a PIN. When I enter my PIN twice per the instructions, I get an error message and offer to try again or skip for now. I've tried it dozens of times with the same results, and even reloaded Windows...
  7. Pin set up not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin set up not working: Hi,My laptop had to be wiped after it needed a new motherboard and on return I had to set up my account etc again, but didn’t have to use the pin or make any changes etc to it to do this.I also changed my email for my Microsoft account when setting up as that old email...
  8. Pin set up not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin set up not working: Hi,My laptop had to be wiped after it needed a new motherboard and on return I had to set up my account etc again, but didn’t have to use the pin or make any changes etc to it to do this.I also changed my email for my Microsoft account when setting up as that old email...
  9. Pin set up not working

10. Windows 10 pin set up not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 pin set up not working: I am using an HP Spectre 360 with Windows 10. When I first got it I set up the pin no problem. In the last couple of months I had a problem with the battery and I had to get the techs to change the battery. They also changed the SDD as it was getting a bit flaky. They...